Service Doll 323

Story Info
Pira's drone fantasies used against her w/help from a friend.
9.5k words
4.65
8.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Service Doll 323

By InescapableTales

* * * * *

"Doctor Singer?"

The Doctor turned around in his chair without getting up. "You must be Jini,"

The younger man nodded. "A pleasure," he said, looking a little lost. "I'm excited to work with you."

The Doctor looked at his half-extended hand as the man glanced around the room. He glanced at the bank of controls and monitors in front of him, not entirely hiding his smirk.

"Just call me Singer. I don't stand on all that ceremony and ritual. That's for my girls. What did the HR idiots tell you we were doing today?"

"Well," said Jini, glancing down at his folder, "I'm here to brief you on the psychological aspects of-"

"The robot perv girl, right?" the doctor said with a cynical smile. "Never needed a shrink to tell me how to do my job before, but they say I have to put up with you for now. Do you like girls?"

"Uh, yes I do. I'm not here to tell you what to do, Doctor."

"No? Why, then?"

"I'm Just here to ensure that programming and mental adjustment are accomplished with-" he paused as the Doctor's brow furrowed, darkening in the glow of the control system. "I'm here to help. You're the boss."

Singer relaxed fractionally.

"You know what they call this program?" he asked, a gleam in his eye.

"Control, Utilization, and Mastery by Sensory Override & Cooperative Kinesthetics, right?"

Singer broke into a lecherous grin. "Eh? I named it myself. It's my research, my protocols. You're the psych student. Tell me what I think about a shrink helping to esnrue these sluts' programming and mental adjustment?'"

"Post-graduate researcher. You want my real assessment?"

Singer nodded with a grunt.

"Something went wrong with one of the last girls. You're worried about what will happen to you if this goes wrong. And you're pissed off because you know you need my help."

Singer scowled. "Bullshit. What did the HR recruiter say about me?"

"Nothing. They were very circumspect. But they had a lot to say about pitfalls, given how new this protocol is supposed to be."

"Idiots, aren't they?" Singer mumbled, drumming his fingers loudly on the edge of the control panel. "Alright. Since I can't get rid of you, you might as well share what you've got while I boot her up."

* * *

Pira was surprised her arms finally moved; the dream had seemed so real, and sleep hadn't left easily. She half remembered something over her face, but it was just a flash. And then the dream, all those hands, everywhere. She'd had such dreams before, where her body couldn't move, and she just had to lie there and be touched, but they'd never been half so real.

How had she gotten to bed anyway? She'd arrived for the seminar at the Women's Holistic Resource Exchange off campus right on time, folded her umbrella, and then.... She could picture the outside of the building, but when she tried to remember anything past the door, she drew a blank. Now, somehow she was at home and the room was dark.

She turned over and reached for a light, then jumped, pulling her hand back. Where she'd expected to find a little rustic wooden side-table, there was a cold, chromed surface with rounded edges. She looked around. The room was getting lighter on its own, the change gradual, but much too fast for dawn.

* * *

"So," said Jini, gingerly leafing through the sheaf of papers, "we've got a 23-year-old female undergrad in literature. Took a couple years off before college and worked odd jobs. Scouted online based on her social media and erotic fantasy content. Recruited after she RSVP'd for a seminar in... looks like some kind of erotic self-hypnosis mixed with new age themes."

"Yeah, yeah," Singer said impatiently. "Middle-class family, moderately religious upbringing. Parents loved sky daddy. I've read the brief. Less bullshit -- what have you got for me?"

Jini crossed his right ankle over his left knee and sat back. "Well, she's independent and intelligent. introverted, with a high sex drive. Appears to be bisexual, but struggles to connect with people and has had few partners. She's active in several online fetish communities, and her fantasies focus around control by a high-tech, malevolent force that transforms her.

"Quite imaginative," he added abstractedly, looking down through the mirrored glass.

"So we're the malevolent whatsit and our tech is sky daddy," Singer said, scornfully. "Now we just put her through her paces like she wants."

Jini looked up. "It's not quite that simple. First of all, there are some ritualistic elements she needs to get in a receptive space -- they're all over her writing."

"Skin her like Skinner. Got it." Singer chuckled, looking over at Jini, who'd started rubbing his temples.

His expression soured.

"What? What did I say?"

"Nothing. Look, she wants a certain kind of, uh, manipulation. Wants to be... I guess 'outsmarted' is the word. Why don't I just show you as we go along."

"Outsmarting some lit undergrad chick from inside her own brain. However shall I face such odds?"

Jini sighed. "Just start me the process."

* * *

Pira watched the strange room come into view. It was shaped like some sort of science fiction silo. There were cylindrical steel walls, topped by a high, dark, domed ceiling, lost in shadow. Diffuse light flowed in from hidden track lighting high up the walls.

She shifted silently and shuddered, angry at herself that she'd only just noticed. There were so many things wrong with the room. The air was odorless and silent -- no upstairs neighbors clomping around, or smells of pot or incense, or her housemate's reheated leftovers. Even the bed was wrong. The mattress didn't creak when she moved, and the posts were way too high. It fit with the sci-fi theme -- some kind of canopy bed made out of thick steel members, rounded at the edges.

She turned, spotting a glow out of the corner of her eye. The side table was a seamless rectangle with curved corners, and the top surface was pulsing with soft light. It formed into words when she looked.

"Welcome. Touch to begin."

She reached out and tapped the surface, sending ripples of light flowing out from the spot.

* * *

"Alright, read off the stats."

"Vitals are good," Jini said. "Blood pressure is a little elevated, but she's taking it pretty well, all things considered."

Singer looked at him. "Sounds like we can push it then, right? Let's introduce her to her robot overlords."

Jini shook his head. "Start her off really slowly. Something relaxing, pleasant."

"You're kidding, right? This girl's horny for this shit to begin with."

"Trust me. I've read all," he cleared his throat, "all about her fantasies."

Singer sighed. "Alright, but I know who I'm blaming when this takes five times as long.Let's do audio level 1. And queue up diffuse erotics, level 2."

"Level 2?" Jini asked, starting the audio. "I thought we started with level 1."

The girls eyes took on an inward look, and her breathing slowed. She looked up, scanning along the ceiling.

"Nah, you're listening to me on this one -- I've got a sense for these things," Singer said. "This girl just started hearing voices, and she's calmly scanning the skies for angels. Her blood pressure barely blipped. The least we can give her is level 2"

Jini shrugged, pressing the button.

* * *

Pira felt her ears twitch. There was a sound from somewhere on the edge of hearing, like quiet singing. For a long moment, she was sure it was coming from inside her, gently whispering from the center of her head. Slowly, she scanned the ceiling, looking for a source, but she couldn't locate it.

She shivered, her skin taking on a pleasurable tingling quite at odds with her current predicament. She wrapped her arms around herself and lay back, gathering herself to confront her unseen captors.

"Who's there?" she asked in the most assertive voice she could muster. "Come on, let's talk it out."

The tingling grew more intense and focused. Little wisps brushed along her neck and across cheek, while fingers of sensation began to spiraled here and there over her body.

"Look, people know where I am," she called out. "I'm sure we can figure something out if you tell me what you-"

She gasped, pulling her feet up at a sensation like fingers dancing across her soles, then grabbed her left foot, examining it incredulously.

"How is this possible?" She muttered to herself. "Okay. Either it's a very vivid dream or-"

She clasped her chest at the sensation of something circling her nipple, slowly getting closer. For the first time, she noticed she was still in her oversized tee from yesterday, with nothing else on.

"Or I'm losing my mind," she continued. "Alright, let's see what we can find out."

She kicked her blanket off and started to stand up. The moment her feet touched the ground, she froze, her eyes growing huge at the unmistakable sensation of a soft brush dragging across her outer lips.

Pira dove back into the bed and curled in a ball, pulling the blanket over her head. She pressed her legs together so hard they were shaking, but the sensation simply continued. The music rose gently in her ears as she she scanned the surroundings for someone or something to fight.

Presently, the first hints of a strange resignation settled on her brain. She worked her hand between her thighs, with some vague intention to push the invisible brush away.

* * *

"I thought you were going to tell me before you turned on a new module."

"Easy, boy," Singer said. "I just slid up the erotics a hair and added a few new points. I'm not a fucking idiot."

"Weren't you in a big hurry to turn everything up?" Jini asked, still suspicious.

"Nah. Just wanted a higher baseline for sound. I mean, I could turn on all the modules at once, if you want to see our girl go haywire down there," he smirked, "but it's better if we take the time to calibrate. Makes it easier for the girl to accept her upgrades,"

Jini looked up with interest.

"Calibrate? So what is she feeling now?"

Singer shrugged, glancing down through the one way glass.

"It's supposed to be vivid, but sort of dream-like -- unfocused, I guess."

He pointed at a screen showing an outline of her body, with dimly glowing patterns tracing along it. "The nanos have diffused out to the nerve endings, and we broadly mapped all her holes during twilight sleep when we cleaned her up. We can see what she's feeling and simulate touch in a general area, but if we want to do complex sensations, like, say, a phantom screw, we need the help of her little friend in the nightstand."

Jini nodded. "And she'll do it on her own?"

"Of course," Singer said with an oily smile. "This is a journey of pleasure and self-discovery."

He glanced back at the screen.

"Ooh, dirty girl."

"What's that?"

"See the little blips, glowing orange and then fading back? She's pinching her little robo-cunt. Now we know what kind of stimulation she likes."

His eyes sparkled.

"want to see a neat trick?"

* * *

Pira couldn't quite understand what she was feeling. It was like the pads of her fingers were growing little by little with every touch, while the little pinches she gave herself echoed along her lips. She'd feel the spots where she grabbed and pulled spread out along her lips, the pleasure running up and down.

She pulled her hands out and sat there in the dim light, waiting for the sensation to stop. It barely even eased. It felt strange, automatic, like it wasn't Pira's own body at all. The thought made her wet. She forced her eyes open and pinched down hard, struggling to bring herself out of the haze. The pressure crept higher, until she felt it slowly pinching down on her clit. Pira whimpered, matching the position of her fingers to the phantoms. Then, ever so slowly, she squeezed down again, letting out an airy moan.

* * *

"Looks like she's getting pretty close," Jini said.

Singer flipped on the audio feed, Pira's breathy moans filling the control booth. "Sounds like it too. Time to start the first calibration sequence. Let's see how she takes commands. You said she likes some kind of robot overlord thing?"

"Can you make it her own voice?"

Singer goggled at him. "You want her to lose her mind?"

"It's always a voice from inside her," he said quietly. "I'll take responsibility if it goes wrong. Turn on a pleasure block so she doesn't come, and I'll put in the line."

Singer rolled his eyes, flipping a switch.

"Pleasure block," he scoffed. "You new guys always make things so complicated. Have her say what you want, but leave the sensations to me."

* * *

"There's something I need in the nightstand. I need it inside," Pira's own voice said.

It was quieter than her moans, and by the time she wondered if it were real, it had ended. A chill went down her spine, and she looked around, the sensations fading only slightly.

Th table was glowing again, a green light this time. There was a horizontal rectangle of light, about a third the height of the side, with a small circle flashing in the middle. And then that voice again, so quiet, but so terribly real.

"I need it inside."

"What the fuck is it talking about," she mumbled, pressing the circle. A drawer popped open, softly glowing with white light. There was a single object inside.

"What? No! No, I'm not doing that here."

She felt feather-light finger work around her clit, and moved her own hand there, trying to feel as if the sensation was coming from her own fingers. Instead, her own touch made a double sensation, which spread out along her sex.

"I need it inside," the voice whispered. "I need it so bad."

She shook her head slowly, insistently as the voice begged. Then suddenly, plunged a finger inside herself, followed by another. She'd come, clear her head, and figure out how to get out of this nightmare.

* * *

"Ooh, that's a bad habit," Singer said.

Jini looked at him quizzically. "What do you mean? We're making her do it, right?"

"I was talking about saying, 'no.' Hold on, I'll handle it."

"I thought this was, 'a journey of pleasure and self discovery,'" Jini said, coolly.

" Every road has its bumps," Singer grinned.

* * *

Pira yelped and doubled over in pain as invisible fingers pinched down on her clit. The sensation was so painful and startling, she couldn't even gasp until it left, moments later. Could it have been a cramp? Her own imagination? No, the other sensations were still traveling along the outside of her lips. She pressed her palm down against her sex, whimpering and fighting to ward off the feeling. But the fingers were back again, delicately pinching her clit, the pressure slowly increasing.

I need it inside. I need it so bad.

"Please," she whimpered, on the edge of panic. "I'm trying. Just give me a second to-"

I need it deep inside me.

"Okay," she whispered. "Okay, it's okay. I do need... need to do it. Then I'll get out."

She reached for the dildo, her hand shaking. It was strange; long, black, and glossy, with a soft, flared base the bent backwards to cup her lips. The shaft continued beyond it, like the hilt of a sword.

She somehow expected the pinching and stroking sensation to grow more intense, but it seemed to lessen around her sex as she spread her legs under the comforter. She felt the stimulation move over her body, fingers lightly stroking her forehead and neck, as if promising to wring the tension out if she'd only comply. Another phantom started to drag across her sensitive nipples until she grabbed a breasts and squeezed, willing the teasing to stop.

And then the invisible fingers started to climb her lips to her clit. She pressed the tip of the dildo against her tight opening, slowly working it in. The fingers had reached her clit again, and were slowly pinching down, twisting back and forth with pleasure building towards pain. The room had gone dark, and the ceiling had taken on a blue glow that focused above her. She blinked. There were words in front of her.

All the way in.

The words rippled in sequence, and she heard her voice say them in turn. "All the way in."

She pressed further.

The words rippled again. This time, she said it out loud. If she couldn't stop the worse, at least they could come from her own mouth.

All the way in

And then it was.

When she used toys at home, she never went that deep. She was completely filled, the tip even pressing against her cervix, and the base wrapped tightly around her outer lips and clit. Somehow she wasn't surprised that it was sized perfectly for her. Who else would it be for?

* * *

"That pinch stressed her," Jini said.

"Poor baby. What is she? Your girlfriend?"

Jini looked out silently.

"It's a common issue, my man. Sometimes the kick from the nanos is a little spicy. But hey, she's enjoying herself now, and she learned something about doing what she's told."

"Blood pressure is still a little high," Jini mumbled.

"Don't worry so much," Singer said, his tone conciliatory. "Your girl is about to earn herself a nice reward. I'll even use a little manual touch around the face, just to bring her stress levels back down," Singer said.

There was a beep.

Singer smiled, looking at the display.

"That's a good girl. Now you can just lay back and enjoy the ride while we get your cunny all nice and calibrated."

Jini looked at him. "Can she take new messages?"

* * *

"I need it inside," she said with the flashing words, as the device started to hum.

This time, it was true. The perfect fullness, the gentle sucking at her lips and clit -- it was so excruciatingly, achingly beautiful. that she wanted to cry. She felt pressure on her forehead again and sighed, relaxing, as the sensation increased.

"I'm safe here," her voice whispered in her ears. "I was made for this." She sighed as the humming grew slower, deeper, building in intensity, the glowing words dimly visible through her lidded eyes.

She gasped, feeling a little prickle of not quite pain, somewhere along the length. And then another, like icy raindrops.

It was strange -- pleasurable, but intensely alien. She opened her eyes for the comforting words, and sighed out, "I'm safe here. I was made for this."

And then a new phrase.

I was made for pleasure.

She closed her eyes. The raindrops were filling her from the inside, a cascade of little icy points sizzling at random along the hot shaft that filled her, growing to a storm. She could almost hear the rain behind the airy voices, still distantly singing. She ran her hands along her legs, rocking her hips insistently as tiny sparks flashed and faded inside of her.

And she whispered along with the voice.

"I'm safe here. I was made for this. I was made for pleasure."

* * *

Jini pointed at the colorful display showing her vaginal canal. "Is that noise?"

"Not exactly. The thing has thousands of tiny electrodes. We spread the shocks around at random so we can calibrate without hurting her. Once it's done, we can just chain the impulses together if we want to give her a shock, or some pressure -- as nice or nasty as we want it."