All Comments on 'I Always Get What I Want'

by naughtydaughterr

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
could be better

It was ok but it was to quick and the mom should have walked in and licked the cum of of her daughters tits and then kiss her daughter and then her daughter said give me my cum mom. Hope for a part 2 but hope its better

lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

I really liked it. Very good for a first story. Would like to see the story continue. Don't bring into it 3 is always a crowd. The confrontation between husband and wife should take place while Aly is getting doggy style, both are facing toward the bedroom door, while Aly continues to get her brains fucked out with a devious smile on her face. Mission complete she officially has Daddy. Then let the real escapades begin in their life together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good ideas

Seeing well endowed dad jerk off makes a very strong and lasting impression on many daughters. Often other guys just do not measure up and they desire the real thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wife and I encouraged daughter .

My wife and I have always loved being naked in and around the house and as our daughter grew up we neither encouraged or discouraged her to wear clothes. We are a family of huggers and it wasn't unusual for us to fondle each other. As our daughter grew older she became a taller version of her mother so when we hugged her 32C tits pressed against my chest and my cock nestled against her pussy and my cock would get even harder than it usually was. I have a habit of always squeezing my wife's ass whenever I get a chance and my daughter asked me why she didn't rate a squeeze and my wife told her if I was to squeeze her ass she should better be ready to take care of my cock. Our daughter said it was already hard and my wife said then take care of it. My wife came over to where we were standing and her and our daughter got on their knees and my wife taught her her technique of sucking cock. Our daughter strove for perfection so every chance she got she was either sucking my cock or jacking me off. Sometimes they brought some of their girlfriends to join in.

Bare469 and Naked469

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
First Timer Nice Read***

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

There should be a scene where Dad gives Ally the wedding and engagement rings her mother throws at him after their inevitable fight and then he fucks Ally while she is wearing the rings and her mothers wedding dress.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
To fast pace for me

Seemed a bit rushed. No build up. **

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No, just no.

I don't understand people who attempt to write stories who do not even attempt to understand grammar basics. It ruins a decent subject matter, and those who don't realize it are also lacking in their own writing ability. A rushed story lacking any true erotic buildup which cause the story to be one most will ignore. I am unable to rate more than two stars when this unappealing story has so many errors throughout it's telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Liking

A world of difference between "liking" and "licking". Spoilt an otherwise fine read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
VEry boring

Shittiest. Story. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
When the biter bites the biter

"don't understand people who attempt to write stories who do not even attempt to understand grammar basics.................... so many errors throughout it's telling."

I don't understand somebody who attempts to comment about the lack of language skills of writers without having the sense to check the comment itself for errors. It's where a criticism has its failure.

So, don't be too concerned about the problems with language skills, naughtydaughterr. Focus on the way you tell your story and work on the build-up a little. The spelling and grammar is easy to fix... but if you do have problems, ask somebody to proofread your story. Don't rely upon a computer to do the checking for you.

I enjoyed the premise, and the way that the mother was involved without being involved. Perhaps the more you write the more you will find a sense of gradual climax. Keep doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
awesome

I totally enjoyed reading this,well done 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

I love how she asks him if she can replace her mom. And Ofcourse he will fuck his young busty blonde daughter...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous