All Comments on 'Crotching Tiger & Ridden Dragon Ch. 04'

by My Erotic Tail

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnnoraAnnoraabout 20 years ago
Artful Tail from Art....

Another enchanting and sensual story of erotica from the most talented writer Art.

Each chapter pauses only long enough to make us beg for more...

Keep them coming, please.

jthserrajthserraabout 20 years ago
Very good

I enjoyed the reverence he discussed regarding the Temple, and the bit of foreplay that went with it. The allusion to some of the history added some dimension here, you might toy with that a bit more, perhaps using the history as a hint to the rest of the story. That would maximize the allusion.

Again, realistic sex scenes, believable throughout most of it. Tiger is pretty quick on the recovery, that will fade as he ages some.

I'll email you on some punctuation things... This is a bit cleaner than the last story, but you still need some proofreading help. Apostrophes... if the Tiger is ever defeated it will be to the apostrophe.

Excellent Story... This one had a wonderful mood to it, very good.

jim : )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Art, your works are a paen praise to passion!

If a man were to worship my body as a temple, then his very soul would be my altar. I felt this coursing through my veins as I trembled with every spoken word from Tiger. Oh what a wonderful Tail you have Art. I enjoy your talent so much.

If you ever want some editing help, I'd be happy and honoured to oblige.

HUGS my dear friend.

~Ashleigh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous