All Comments on 'Partridge Family Love Ch. 04'

by philsogood69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very good

you have to keep them cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
cum cum cum

my pussy is so dam wet i love to read stories about guys cumming inside us hot girls mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy.it reminds me of how i had my brothers big cock cumming inside me dam it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
PETITE ??

Petite ?? Small ???

Shirley Jones is 5'8" and 140 lbs if she is an ounce. She has wide, muscular shoulders, big, wide, child-bearing hips and her thighs look like she was an Olympic speed skater at one time.

Altogether she is one gorgeous woman -- but Petite - Freakin' Hardly!

But I did enjoy the story - Being a large black man - I have 10 inches of a seed busting', shiny, black missile and would have loved to have fucked the livin' ass offa Ms Shirley Jones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Id Love to eat that partridge too

Great story idea .Two bad you couldnt have had Laurie come in and see what they were doing and join them as well ! It would have been fun to see the reactions on Sexy Shirley and Keiths face when they realized they were caught !But then have Laurie strip nude as well and join them in the tub and in bed as well.Keep the stories cumming and cumming and cumming ! I know I will .I give it a 8&1/2 on my hand job scoring system .Which is very good .Thanks again !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous