All Comments on 'Playing Away'

by mcdonng

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow!

How utterly incredibly erotic and romantic and thrilling -- I'm such a sexy woman, with semen running down my legs and people applauding it --- it brings tears to my eyes, not to say anything about the tingles and the goosebumps all over my body, too!

I love my big dicked lover, and so will my loving husband. If he doesn't, screw him! I can fuck and I have, and I will continue to fuck any big dicked and romantic guy I want and nobody can say nothing about it, even if I decide I want to walk in public, to applauses, with semen fluids dripping down my ass and vagina!

After all, I'm an intelligent, independent, sexy, and grown woman, married or not!

lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
But I bet you got a divorce!

You sure earned it and so many people knew about your cheating that someone would have told your husband that he was married to a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You never needed that Taxi

Because you never went home. You couldn't, because neither your parents nor your former husband wanted anything to do with you again. They had ample reason to consider you a worthless rugby whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It is a good thing

You never took the taxi, it would have been a waste of money... your ex would have never let you in anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Don't understand the negative reviews...

This was a hot, fun, cheeky story, a work of FICTION. Even if it were based on a real experience, who are any of you to judge?

Maybe the husband found being told about the transgression insanely hot in the follow up... maybe he even knew all along... maybe he didn't, it's not your business. We're all here to enjoy her experience. Leave your own baggage at the door! X

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous