All Comments on 'Gwen & Sarah: The Pissmop Sisters'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Perfect Pissmop

I really enjoyed your wonderfully kinky stories about the Pissmop sisters. What a dream it would be to have two girls around that are so "up for it". Your scenes were well thought out and sufficiently different from other piss stories to make them really stand out. I loved the idea of the students male & female all filling the tubs with their piss. As a fan of watching girls piss I would have enjoyed more desciption of the girl students removing clothing or pulling panties aside to do this. But hey thats only a minor thing. Keep the stories coming. Kyliefan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Love the pissmop stories

The pissmop stories are very kinky and exciting

Theresa

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

Oh God! A sister pissing into her sister's mouth? YES YES YES YES YES!!!

I love pissing, but up till now have only had myself to play with, peeing my knickers in public places then walking home wet and ashamed. So far i don't think anyone's seen, but I'm getting so blatant at it that soon somebody must. I fantasise about stepping out of a wood and lifting my skirt and pissing on the path in front of an elderly man and his twenty-ish granddaughter.

Please can you write a pissing story that isn't so brutally abusive to the girls? Please?

Just concentrate on the fetish and not the verbal abuse? Huh, for me?

Sarah

busty_jessicabusty_jessicaover 17 years ago
Amazing

That second scene with the jugs... ... for not talking about the third scene with the urinals... I have always had something for those damn things... just never could explain it...

hot dude,... hot stuff..

supersarahbethsupersarahbethover 13 years ago
Another winner

I read this one on a long train journey and let me tell you, the game they played at the end turned me on so much I felt very very uncomfortable!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
piss lover

These stories give me the best hards I've had in some time. I'm a cocksucker that loves piss. The wife of my next door neighbor was visiting me one day and after a few drinks she said she had to pee so I escorted her to the bath room. As she stood there waiting for me to leave the room I began undressing and sat down on the urinal

pulled her to me and told her to piss all over me but especially into my mouth. I explained that although I was primarily a cocksucker I loved having a woman piss on me. I pulled her pussy to my mouth and she began the flow of the best tasting liquid there is anywhere. After she finished we sat and talked about it and agreed that she needed to use me as often as possible and she did. I drank her piss out in the yard, in parking lots and anywhere else that we happened to be when she needed to go. One day, out of the blue, she told me that she had planned a meeting for the next day with 8 of her female friends and the purpose of the meeting was for them to piss on me while I lay in the bath tub.I was in heaven! The day came and after a short period of talking about my desires to drink piss we moved to the tub, they undressed, and one at a time moved to the edge so I could put my face into their cunt and cut loose with the golden flow. I've never had anything that I enjoyed as much as that first day. It became a regular weekly event with everyone having a great time. I've never had a desire to fuck any of them. As for actual sex I'm a dedicated queer for cocks only. Yes I've done the same thing with men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Piss Mop Sisters

it's a great story to bad there's no video of this to watch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous