All Comments on 'Cleaning Up Paris'

by strokin951

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ChagrinedChagrinedabout 19 years ago
YEAH, you caught the essence of Paris!

dog shit everywhere but you can't beet the cafe's, shops, and brasierres! Been there as well. Very convincing except I you didn't let the audience know that the only reason she gave a damn about her husband coming home was because she didn't have his dinner on board! it wouldn't have been because she didn't want him to know she was screwing another guy. they are ver liberated in their attitudes there about that sort of thing as long as one is "discrete". :-)

vie_secretevie_secretealmost 16 years ago
Félicitations!

There is a great, big strategy behind Parisians' preference for the "natural" state of things, whether on the pavement or other places not trotten that frequently (husbands hope...). I very much enjoyed your story, I only would have her kept the drawing, given that she has paid you for your time. Initially I thought you'd develop a story of some sort of misunderstanding between a streetwalker and a non-suspecting john. Maybe next time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Waaah! I wanted more dog shit!

Boo. I was hoping this was going to be a story about being forced to clean up dog shit for a woman with big tits who makes you wear a sissy faggot pink dress while you clean up pile after pile of filthy smelly dog shit with your little pink faggot shovel and faggot bucket. Oh well, I'll keep looking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous