Wrong Number

Story Info
A late night encounter between strangers.
2.4k words
0000
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's late, but you're always up late. Your phone buzzes with a message and you grab it from the coffee table.

- Hey U up

You don't recognise the number. Even as you read the message another arrives.

- He just left but I'm still horny as fuck lol

A subtle thread of excitement shoots through you but you know what you need to do.

-- Sorry, I think you have the wrong number. Sounds like he didn't do enough for you tho

You put the phone down and go to get a drink, thinking that will end the matter but before you have finished filling the glass, the phone buzzes. And again. And again. You go back to check what you have been sent.

- Ohmygod what???

- Forget you saw that

- I'm so fucking embarrassed 🤦🏼‍♀️

You can't help but chuckle and are typing your response when another message arrives.

- He definitely did a lot for me though. He knows how to make a woman happy

The thread of excitement swells inside you and your heart beat quickens.

-- don't worry about it. Happens to us all

-- seems like he left you wanting more. That doesn't sound happy

The response comes almost immediately.

- Oh I always want more after I've been well fucked

- I'm just lying here naked with a big grin on my face, wanting to be used again

You unconsciously lick your lips, your drink forgotten. You never engage with strangers like this but you're feeling something inside, something mischievous.

-- Oh yeah? Prove it

You regret saying that as soon as you send it. You have no idea who this woman is, and she has no idea who you are. You can't just say that to someone you don't even know the name of. You're sure you've gone too far and she'll stop responding when more messages arrive in quick succession.

- I shouldn't have said that

- You'll get the wrong idea about me

- I never send photos to strangers but I'm just so horny rn so idgaf

And then the image arrives. Most of it is in shadow, but what you can make out is illuminated by a warm glow. You see bare skin, the curve and swell of exposed breasts, only covered by an arm squeezing them together. There's a hint of hips and a happy, open smile at the top of the frame.

Within moments you're tapping out your response.

-- I don't know how he managed to pull himself away from you to leave. Especially since you're still so horny

You're watching your phone eagerly now, awaiting her next message and she doesn't keep you in suspense for long.

- His loss. He didn't even get to try any of my toys on me

Your eyebrows raise and you quirk a smile, beginning to respond when another picture arrives. This one is a closer shot, just the lower face, neck, and shoulders, but what draws your attention is the thick plastic cock being held up to have the tip licked and the cheeky curve of her open lips. The toy is easily as thick as her wrist with long ridged veins around the shaft.

You're speechless for a moment, whatever playful thing you were going to say forgotten. You spend what feels like five minutes gazing at it, thoughts of intense pleasure racing through your head. The buzz of another message snaps you out of it.

- Hah, you must like that one

- It's ok, Stranger, I like it too ;)

- Which hole do you think I'm going to use it in tonight?

The next message you type has to be one handed as you begin unfastening your jeans. Even if she says good night right now, you're worked up enough that you have to get off, but time to push your luck.

-- mmm it's going to stretch them both, I can tell

-- I would love to watch that

You begin to touch yourself slowly, savouring the feeling as you scroll back to look at her pictures, but no sooner have you started than she replies.

- Hmm once I start using this thing, I'm not going to be focused on taking pictures. Much better if you were here in person

- I could be into having a Stranger watch me tonight. Just sending these to you has me dripping

Another photo arrives, her silhouetted against a floor to ceiling window, light from outside illuminating pale skin of her hip, her waist, arm, shoulder, and a beautifully erect nipple. But even more noticeable, is the building behind her. You recognise it, as it's the same one outside your window.

A wave of excitement surges through you, that electric thrill highlighting your own building pleasure.

-- I'm down if you are. Where do you live?

She responds quickly.

- Coburg, on Barkly Street. You?

You grin, almost in disbelief.

-- I live in there too. I can be there in under five minutes

This time it takes her longer to respond, and you start to worry you pushed too far too fast. Just as you start kicking yourself for blowing it, her response comes and like the dildo she showed you, it's long.

- OK we're doing this. But I have some rules. If you can't agree to them, you don't get to see me. If you agree and then can't follow them, I'll make you regret it for the rest of your days. Rule 1: the lights stay off - I don't want to see you, just know you're there, watching. Rule 2: you can't touch me unless I say so but you can touch yourself as much as you like. Rule 3: no words, now or later - I want to hear you moan, but don't say anything else, and don't approach me on the street in three days. Think you can handle all that, Stranger?

Like you were going to say no. She replies quickly to you.

- Good. It's number 52, building C, apartment 407. Ring the bell and I'll let you in the elevator

You're already grabbing your keys. That's your address. That's your building. She only lives two floors away. Your mind is racing, every part of you buzzing. You wonder if you've seen her in the foyer, or at the bike station. Maybe you passed her earlier this evening as she went to her apartment with the guy who already fucked her.

-- on my way. Be there in five

You ride the elevator down to the foyer, wanting to maintain the illusion that you are coming from somewhere else. You have to take deep breaths to calm that burning heat spreading through you. You feel like a live wire, sparking with every movement. When you press her number and the security door buzzes, it seems to vibrate through you.

You step out of the elevator on her floor. It looks the same as yours, and you move quickly to her door, finding it slightly ajar. You step through, closing it behind you.

It's a mirror of your apartment, but not as tidy. Soft music with a tantric beat flows on the air and the smell of sex is everywhere. You glide past discarded clothes, your footsteps loud on the floor and you hear a sharp intake of breath from the bedroom. You move to the bedroom doorway swiftly and stop, drinking in the sight.

The room is dark, save for the soft glow coming from the city lights outside. The bedsheets are scrunched at the foot of the bed, along with whatever dress she was wearing when she came home. She lies there, legs open, one knee raised and bent, naked and beautiful. Her breasts rise and fall slowly, measured as her hands move across her bare belly and thighs, soft tracing movements. Her face is shrouded in shadow but you can feel her eyes on you, and the pleased noise she makes confirms she knows you're there.

"Strip," she whispers, her legs opening wider and her hand caressing her mound.

She doesn't need to say anything else, you're already undressing, exposing yourself as she has done for you.

An arm rises and points to the chair in the corner of the room and you move to sit, positioning yourself comfortably and begin to slowly touch yourself once more, although you already feel on fire. She tracks your movement, rolling over languidly before opening herself again for you. You hear a short grunt and a giggle and she reaches beneath her to withdraw the same toy you saw her lick in the photo. She rubs it over her skin, starting with her breasts, then moving lower, lower, lower, rolling over her thighs before pressing it against her mound and lips.

You let out a gasp at the same time she does, the toy sliding inside and making her back arch. Your skin tingles, almost cold in the night air but beneath you are raging fire, a spidery network of thrilling heat spreading out from the quickening pace of your hand.

"F-fuck," she stammers, just an exhalation, pushing the toy in deeper. It keeps sliding in, her breathing becoming deeper, gulping in air. "You look so fucking good doing that, watching me," she breathes, her hips lifting off the bed as the toy stretches her. She slides it back out slightly, then pushes deeper. A groan of need escapes her lips. You say nothing, biting your lip, savouring the sight of her, the smell of her, her sounds, the intense desire within yourself. The pace of her movements increase, as does the urgency of her whimpers and her words.

"You like this? Mmm I can tell you do. You love watching me be a little slut, showing off for a stranger, stuffing this big toy in my cunt."

Her voice is ragged, and you can hear the thing keen needy edge in it. She's close, you can tell. Her groans are a beautiful agony for you both as her hips buck, one hand holding the toy deep inside her and the other furiously rubbing across her clit. You start to try to match her pace, panting, wanting to time your climax with hers.

"No," she gasps. "Not yet. I'll make you cum." Hearing that nearly pushes you over the edge but right at the brink you manage to stop with an involuntary moan, your body throbbing and crying out for more. She doesn't stop, flinging herself over the brink of orgasm, crying out a throaty howl of pleasure. Her body quivers, so beautiful in the darkness, ecstasy radiating from her like the heat radiates from you.

She relaxes from the coiled tension of climax with a exquisite sigh and slips the toy out. It glistens slightly and she motions you to come closer.

"Taste it with me," she commands as you sink to the bed beside her. You hesitate for a moment then lust takes control as you see the desire shining in her eyes and you lick up the warm plastic shaft, tasting her juices from it. She murmurs her approval as you reach the top and circle it with your tongue but then pulls her thick toy back to taste it herself.

Toy cleaned, she puts it aside and looks at you with a naughty grin. "You've been very good at the rules so far," she says, hand trailing over your hip. "But tell me, what do you want to do now?"

"I want to fuck you. Hard. I want you to scream and beg for more," you blurt out immediately.

She giggles. "Slow down, Stranger. We just met. What type of girl do you take me for?"

"A horny one," you grin. She laughs, a pure sound of pleasure, then stretches and it's impossibly for you not to let your eyes roam over her naked body.

"I won't argue with that," she says. "Having you here has me so fucking worked up. I want you to touch me everywhere."

That's all the invitation you need and you lunge forward, hands gripping her and pinning her to the bed. She lets out a yelp of surprise and then a purr of pleasure and your fingers tease her sensitive, soft flesh and your lips find her neck. Her body melts against you and yet seems so firm, so solid pressed to yours.

Your hands explore her, just as hers do you, caressing, squeezing, groping, pinching. She tenses and gasps when your fingers first enter her, then pushes back, whispering into your mouth. "More."

The inferno inside you spreads to her and soon enough you're pushing her soft thighs apart to kiss her bare cunt. She whimpers, biting your thigh and then that warm wet slickness of her mouth and tongue is on you and an intense pressure starts to build. You have to have her however you can, and her pussy reacts to your intense attentions. You become lost in the moment, nothing existing outside the pleasure you feel and can give her. Her mouth just as busy, she moans and it becomes a competition. Both gasping, moaning, squirming, a challenge to see who can bring the other to the brink first and gloriously push them over.

She wins. An evening of stimulation overwhelms you and you pull your face back from her delicious slit to gasp out your desire even as that intense pressure breaks inside you, flooding your body with exquisite pleasure. She doesn't stop - if anything, she quickens, sending wave upon wave of climax shuddering through you, until eventually you push her off and roll away, panting.

She grins and shifts to rest her head on your belly, both of you catching your breath. Neither of you say anything, just lie there, enjoying what you have shared. After what feels like an age, she shifts, comes up and kisses you briefly. "I'm going to the bathroom. You can let yourself out."

She rolls off the bed and switches on a bedside lamp to guide her way across the room. You watch her hips sway as you pull on your jeans, taking in her dark hair, a beautiful mess after your explorations together. She glances over her shoulder and gives you a wink and a grin as she closes the door to the en suite.

You pull on your shirt and step outside of her apartment, heading for the elevator. Your skin still tingles and you can smell her on you as you ride back to your floor, breathing it in, dragging out the moment. You unlock the door and go inside your home, noticing the drink you made earlier is still on the counter beside your phone. You pick both up and sip the cool water as you read the message that was waiting for you.

- Same time next week, Stranger?