All Comments on 'The Accident Ch. 02'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fair story. I like the writting style, but....

I like how the story exsplains the character's emotions. I just do not see how they can resume the relationship with him still not knowing why she cheated. He will never be able to trust her again without knowing why she cheated. Even with that knowledge it is a long shot for the trust to ever be regained enought for their relationship to restart. Keep the chapters coming , maybe you can make it work.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 19 years ago
You have me hooked!

This story has been very believable thus far. I am curious to see (?) where it will go. You're doing a very good job with it.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Where to go from here?

Good story and You feel like you know the charecters fairly well except Sue.

I thought it was starting to sound like he had a good shot at happiness with Nancy! I don't think Nancy would cry over just sex loss. And he obviously felt love for her and he didn't want to hurt her.

I really don't think he has much chance with Sue, regardless of his statements of love for her. Love is minimal compared to trust and respect and it can't overcome a lack of trust or respect! If she knows WHY she cheated, and it could help their reconciliation, then why hasn't she let him know??? [And us]. Sounds like she resents him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A really dumb asshole

This guy is one stupid motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Contrary to the last comment...

I believe this man to be sincere. A once loving husband faced with a dilemma that only a caring man would face. Some answers can’t be expressed in a few words. Life is seldom portrayed in just black or white, but in many shades of grey.

Regards and best wishes to the writer and I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Kudo's Author

A real story - the best you have done and it's entertaining and appreciated.

The emotions - the feelings are tangible and like onto life's reality. Very fine work. Consequence can be challenging and interesting can't it!

More please - with Regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Tastefully done

Why did he let Nancy go in this time of trouble he needed an anchor to help him get through these rough times, despite Sue.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Now this is real life!

Excellent potrayl of 2 lost souls trying to figure out what to do with their lives. Very real! You have taken some time and thought on this and it shows. Why didn't Sue tell him why she cheated it may have triggered some better feelings towards reconcilliation? And a bit of closure. We do not know much about Sue in this story and need to have her character more defined. You do have a fan here. I am interested in where this is headed.

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
so far.. so good..

so far. so good.

i would have done it quite differently with regard to nancy. i wouldn't have unceremoniouly dumped her, now when i need, like what the guy said, and anchor. but hey, this is your story-and what great story it is so far.

one unsolicited advise though, lest we forget, like tango, it takes two to cheat. i haven't heard from mr samuels lately. hmmm.. a terrible beating in a dark alley with matching busted kneecaps in later installments perhaps..

like i said, so far so good. i think riveting is the word i'm looking for. i await chapters with bated breath.

DavefoDavefoabout 19 years ago
I like it, but not sure why he is still with wife

I like it, but not to sure how real it is for him to even

be talking to wife.

It has been said before...one night stand can be worked through, but a 4 month affair is terminal for 99% of the

real people.

To me, it is the lowest form of treachery for a spouse to

tell their mate how much they love them, while screwing

another person...CHEATING. Not wife swapping where everyone

knows the rules. If you and your wife want to swap, or you

tell your wife she can screw around, you don't care...

whatever, that is not what I consider cheating.

Real life...wife hugs hubby and tells him she loves him,

asks what he wants for dinner that night. When he got home,

the house was empty. Not only were the dishes gone, but the

refrig. was too. He was devastated by her treachery.

The only good thing I have seen about cheating, is that the

other women don't like it and will rally around a decent

guy. I am, of course, speaking from experience.

I have never, ever known of a long term cheater (man or woman) whose marriage survived. I imagine there are some

out there, but remember, things happen for a reason. If the

woman cheated on hubby, part of it is usually him. I am

NOT saying it is right or wrong, just a fact. My ex cheated

because I was working 7 days a week and gone a lot. So she

said...who knows.

Good story though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
re:I like it, but not sure why he is still with wi

If you have a problem with this, just wait for the following chapters. (Several more have been published on other sites.) That's just my opinion on what's to come.

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardabout 19 years ago
I have to agree....

....wait till so some of the later chapters. Now I liked this stor line enough to actually HUNT DOWN these other chapters and read them. All I can say is...wow.

The only problems with these stories? I really like Nancy and Curious2c has to take a month away from writing/publishing chapters!!!!!

Damn it I need my Accident Fix!!! Lol

Keep it up c2c!

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
well done

The first chapters could happen, the second is great it is a real life drama. You tell us alot about the feelings of everyone. About a man who loves his wife lost her and is trying to find a way back to her. This story has lot of hurt... but such is life. I guess that is why I like this writters stories, they are so much more than fanasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Bullshit

Fuck this wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
OMG!

no wonder his wife had an affair. he is a grade AAA wuss. let's see, a younger, beautiful woman tells him he's good looking, great in bed and she really like him and all he can think about is 'poor ol him'?

writer, is there such a man? please, get a shot(in huge dosage) of testosterone.

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
Sues real reason

I think Sues real reason to get back to John is because she is still fucking other men so if she can get John back she will be seeing other men behind his back again and he will have to accept her life style.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
no wonder

his wife had affairs. what a wuss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Literotica!

Please, can't you eliminate the readers whose highly articulate comments normally consist of constuctive phrases like "stupid mother fucker" That really contributes nothing other than prove commenter's vocabulary is pretty limited.

the Ct. Yankee

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Sounds possible...

In all the billions we have, we must have at least 10 million guys like him, though most of them have not been provoked into a similar situation.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Second Chapter

is a good follow-up. cant wait to see if he goes back to Nancy to Hurt Sue.

and let her know there are others wanting her throw-aways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What a Fag ...

His Wife cheats on him, he does get mad ... not. He finds a young beautiful totally uninhibited woman who falls in love with him. Then he calls it quits because he feels guilty because he cheated on his wife ... a total slut who cheated on him first and now is totally devoid of regret.

Diagnosis: He is a cuckold fag. period. stop whining, start sucking .. cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
not a fag

a wannabe cuck - he loves creampies and his wife is a sure supplier

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yeah, he is beginning to accept the role of being a cuck.

Probably cream pies too.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
I gave this part a 4

because he is starting his trip to wimpdom, why stay married, it time to move on.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
CANT LIVE WITH-----CANT LIVE WITHOUT

CANT ACCEPT ANOTHERS LOVE, STILL TOO MANY DOUBTS. TK U MLJ LV NV

HardFeltHardFeltalmost 11 years ago
Ugh

Talented author letting it slide. NOW it IS him! Cheaters always cheat. Applies to both parties. Whatever happened to celibacy? STD's and HIV don't exist either. Only free sex for everybody; sort of like drinks for the alcoholics.

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
really???

All you BTB anonymousies need to cut the cheese with all that whining you do. I would guess it'd be disturbing your cellmates after another hard day they had ass fucking you.

No, my problem with this story {can any of you spell fiction?} is the author's attempt at satire, to wit: "She was sitting next to me as I drove, and before we got out of the parking lot of the restaurant, her hands had found my pants zipper, and she was busy working it down as I drove...........By the time I turned down her street her hot wet lips had taken my cock between them and she was proving to be an excellent oral artist."

WTF!! I cringed when I read that. Anybody here remember the title of this story? The event in the first chapter that brought this affair to a 'head'?

Hint for the BTB bitches as their bunk buddies read this to them: '15 stitches'? Is that not the very definition of insanity, to keep making the same mistakes over and over again?

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Move it along!

Too much blah, blah, blah without substance. And I can't help but make a comment about fanfare's comment - I LIKE a little wine with my cheese!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
No way should he take Sue back.

And no way should he feel guilty for fucking Nancy. Sue left him in the dirt and would still be doing it if she had not gotten caught. I believe in reconciliation under some circumstances but this bitch left him in the cold, fucked first one and then another. Don't agonize over it for five more chapters and make the man feel guilty, end it soon.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

Thanks for the offering. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is the second (I think) time to read this story.

I agree with my previous comment. In addition he should sue her ex-boss and the company they worked for. Never take her back, let her think so for a little while and fuck her ass so hard she would bleed every time she takes a crap for a week! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! I don't know how many psychiatrists she goes to and how she can find reasons to excuse herself. NEVER! Bfreetorun (It won't let me sign in.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
take her back

But never touch her. Whore her out. Let guys come over and fuck her, then charge them $50 or something. Just never ever touch her again.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
I Don't Get It

Let's see, his "loving" wife of 10 years cheats on him in the worst way.

He meets a gorgeous babe who gives him the best sex of his life, and feels that he is a sex god.

And he is conflicted?

And Nancy has no right to be upset, she knew his situation going in, let him know that she wouldn't let him hurt her, she obviously didn't know herself as well as she thought.

The thought of taking Sue back makes me cringe.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
no matter how hard

I RAAC my brain I can't come up with one good reason they should get back together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh Lord....

Don't take the whore back. You can take the woman out of the whore but they are all whores. DON'T TAKE HER BACK. Unless your into cutting yourself and stuff like that...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Triple M S

Mental and Moral Midget Syndrome. Both the man and his wife are afflicted with it. Even if her guardian angel had materialized and tapped the wife on the shoulder whilst she was engaged in the adulterous act and warned her to desist, and to take thought about her husband, no doubt the bitch would have told the angel to fuck off. In point of fact, she did just that...and several times, I understand.

And as for the husband - as these things go in all too many stories of this ilk on Literotica - the husband takes his wifes adultery as the greenlight to go out and behave like a satyr, and all the while kidding himself he is justified in doing so somehow. Boring as well as infuriating to read about.

NOTE: For a while there, with the account of Nancys wild sucking of the husbands cock during the ride home after dinner out, I thought there might be an actual point to this boring tale - like events coming FULL CIRCLE when hubby has a huge pile up on the freeway, and Nancy gets whiplash, bites down on his dick - and.....Poetic Justice.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
Spent way too much

time repeating the end of Ch. 01. How convenient (and very unlikely) wifey was at the restaurant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
bad

really bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very good. Examining emotions most authors on this site don't. 5*

The hurt, the pain, the sense of betrayal, the feeling of being disrespected, demeaned, ignored, uncared for etc etc. These are the feelings that someone who is betrayed feels, not planning some clever financial or physical revenge. Yes you want that but you need to be healed much much more.

kdcee79kdcee79about 8 years ago
good followup

I don't understand why the first few chapters are in the Novels section when quite clearly all should be in LW as are the final couple. Looking forward to the rest of the story. 4 ****

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Thoughts

Now John and Nancy share a kiss, she doesn’t end up stripping and masturbating for him!

As KarenE said, why is Nancy so upset? She knew his situation, and said she wouldn't let her self get hurt.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Still interested

But really need them to work through the sexual nitty gritty details.

She has the heaviest share of the burden to please him more sexually and give herself to him unreservedly while teaching him how to blow her mind more than her asshole boss ever did.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonabout 6 years ago
Very well written...

I've read this before, but it's been long enough ago that I don't remember what lies ahead. Our protagonist is torn between what he wants and what he needs. He still loves his wife, but cannot live with what she's done. Neither does he want to treat Nancy the way he's been treated, so he cut her loose. What to do? He's desperate to find a way to be happy again; to find a way to ease the pain.

It's easy for us to say he should kick her to the curb, dump her, find a way to hurt her the way she hurt him. Beat the ever-loving crap out of her boyfriend/boss. But then, we don't love her - he does - and he's tearing himself apart trying to decide what's best. I think Curious2c has done a fantastic job of reflecting the trauma and indecision John's wrestling with.

Seeing the months of pain he's had to endure, all because his wife needed a thrill, is it any wonder that many divorces end with violence? Very well done Curious, great writing, insight, and story line. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
meh

I don't get the guilt he feels. He's still married? So what?

She cheated...many times. Who...cares. He'll at least be honest with her. And he did it AFTER she threw him away. That's what cheating is, throwing your relationship away.

I don't care if she's too dumb and selfish to see that. But everyone else can.

Her: deceit, many times while with husband. Him: honesty, only after discovering her many affairs.

Her: feels guilt over being caught. not years of disrespect and blue balling. Him: guilt over finally getting over her toxic involvement. Feeling self worth again from some potential mate that might be positive....feels bad about what his abuser feels.

ugh

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
Some else pointed it out (but just 1 person)...

After Samuels nearly had his cock bit off in an automobile accident, John accepts a blowjob in his car, while moving, from Nancy. WTF ???

It would have been funny if the story veered here and they T-boned a car that ran a stop sign (though if he hadn’t been so distracted, and feet/legs in wrong position so as to get maximum pleasure from the BJ and not bump Nancy’s head into the steering wheel), and John had his cock bit off. But then this story would have belonged in the “Humor” section.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

It could have been great, but you ruined the story already.

He's had his heart broken by his wife's selfish betrayal, then manages to bed a beautiful younger woman who gives him the best sex of his life. Fantastic! He found out that other women find him attractive, giving his shattered ego a much needed boost.

Then he feels guilty and immediately dumps Nancy.

No! 100% bullshit!

He's still furious with his slut wife, who basically dumped him for a big cock. She had been fucking her boss for months and even let herself be turned into a corporate whore, fucking a client in a threesome for a contract. No man would feel guilty about sleeping with another woman after that kind of betrayal, especially when the new lover is younger, prettier, and better in bed that the size-queen slut that shit all over their wedding vows.

I can see this is going to turn into a sickening RAAC. He should have divorced Sue and started a relationship with Nancy... she was an upgrade in every single way.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
cucky, cucky,cucky chooo chooo

the cuckold train is reaching the station

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Getting better

At least we have some more depth. Cucky? Maybe, but there’s more to making a relationship go than just sex. This chapter flowed much better than the first. I think this chapter did more to draw in the reader. It makes me want to read on. A 4 Star Rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A closet Cuke arises.

What happened to her figuring out how to fix their relationship? Did his shrink brainwash him? Or was he always a cuckold in waiting?

John had ne reason to feel guilty about being with Nancy. I have a bad feeling about her getting away scott free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WIMPY CUCKOLD

I quit!

jtwheels

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

RECONCILE with Sue?? AYSM? She is still a slut, Hope has caught some bad SFD from her, then he may understand?

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

"""I can see this is going to turn into a sickening RAAC. He should have divorced Sue and started a relationship with Nancy... she was an upgrade in every single way."" Yes, I agree with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The guy is a weak wimp who needs to be controlled by dominate wife. He is nothing but a pathetic cuckold. She is laughing at him, and the idiot is either oblivious or he likes it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Pretty disgusted at the way he treated Nancy. Knowing that his wife not only cheated on him for months but also had sex with two guys at the same time, yet he still wants to go back to her. I wonder if the intimate details of his wife's trysts turned him on, because he's behaving like a complete cuck.

nestorb30nestorb304 months ago

The main character is a putz. A complete simp

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous