All Comments on 'First Time Sharing'

by tnhotcouple

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
JUST A FUCK

Just a fuck and a suck, that all it was to me. The only thing in this when they do act out their fantasy and black men are involved. it seems as though dicks are 9 inches are better. Whyu?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow

it sure would have been neat if John had left her with a little token of his appreciation. In 9 months, she and hubby could have had a live remembrance of the night without ever having to fantacize again. She could have told the other kids that she had been artificially inseminated and there had been a mixup in the donor.

Hubby would have been the most proud daddy there when he got a pass from his resthome to see the child graduate from college. hehehe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good Story

Good story. Hot wife two studs. Got me going.

olsaltolsaltalmost 19 years ago
hot times

Hope this was for real. It is a kick for real men to share a lovely woman. Keeps the home fires burning for sure.

Keep us updated on future adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sharing ??? What Sharing Was There???

You had her fuck - you pimped her out to fuck two big strange cocks for your excitement and her reluctant whoring will surface again soon.

So, when does the sharing start - where is your strange puzzy - OH you didn't want to offend her - make her jealous by watching you fuck another cunt eh - Ok for her but not for you is that it?

How is this self cuckolding yourself erotic - it is just a sick deviant subhuman absurdity needed by the few jaded sicko's to get it up and off.

Writer you have talent - why not choose an erotic theme and entertain us semi-normal folks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I can visualize

These are the type of fantacies I only dream about, My wife will not cosent, although we do talk about the same type of experiace, only one other man, two sounded great. Looking forward to hearing more. LOVED IT!!!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

40 is an stiff dried up old hide that would have to buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5 *****

40 is the perfect age.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

The cuck’s fantasy comes true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous