All Comments on 'Fantasies'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great advice.

Great advice Sandman! Now where is my fantasy box...O there it is, between my legs!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fantasy Box (fine) or Pandora's Box???

There is a fine line between playful respectful fantasy and a real or perceptual kinky disregard of a mate or self.

The heat of the moment could very well wilt in the mornings light of retrospection to one or both's dismay. Make no mistake that trust or respect bruised can be lost. Extremes escalate and accelerate to attain previous emotional levels as the senses are dulled by each prevously unacceptable.

So, keep it light and please NO NOTE SLIPS - just discuss it with them so you can see their facial expressions - make a list together - have fun but honor each others self respect and trusting care. Fantasy turned into reality can be a risk without lasting reward. All boundries exist or vary depending on acceptance or rejection by those involved or human convention.

Lastly, those who recklessly advocate turning fantasy to reality from a distance without anything at stake can easily afford to be adventurous with others lives as it isn't theirs at risk. A story is one thing - selling an advocation is yet another.

Now I don't think the authors intention was to deliberately harm people's lives, but without reasonable reader thought, consideration and care - it will happen.

A cute thought author, but fraught with many potentionally harmful complications - Pandora's box in your bedroom? If you can't discuss your fantasies with your mate with explanation, why is it better to write them down???

If you are trying to sell something you can't to their face, whats the merit to the relationship??? Perhaps the hope that you won't so quickly know the respect and trust lost???

bearleebearleealmost 19 years ago
Great job Dr. Phil...

...Feathers. This is really a great piece of work and the new twist on the old "Honey-Do" list is one we're already going to do. We generally just talk about this stuff but this would be fun and, as stated, just because it's there doesn't mean you have to do it. Of course it calls for a very open, trusting relationship. I suspect some people would never be able to do this, but on the other hand, just giving it a try, even it you don't follow up, sure would open things up. I guess it depends on comfort level, jealousy, etc.

By the way, what did that lady mean it's between your legs :D

redknightressredknightressalmost 19 years ago
Good idea

I can see why this is a good idea to open yourself up to your partner about your innermost sexual fantasies. And I agreed with the author - it is another way to express yourself. Ultimately, though, with a fantasy jar or without, the key is to be open-minded, be receptive to the partner's desires.

cloudycloudyalmost 19 years ago
a wonderful idea!

Damn, now you've got me thinking about what I'd like to put in that jar!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous