All Comments on 'Office Space'

by ubertroll

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
a nonny mouse

This is certainly just a "non-story" but the spelling was accurate and deserved the 25%. Stick to reading or writing on bathroom walls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Are we going somewhere with this?

Start out with a ?"PLOT"? and all of a sudden we get lost in all the rutting with no objective....If this is meant to be a short story you need to work on your short story elements.... Beginning.... Middle.... End. Now did she get fired was she promoted, sold into bondage....what???

Story line has potential but you do need to bring the parts together.

ubertrollubertrollalmost 19 years agoAuthor
You want plot?

You want plot, then this isn't the right catagory, now is it? Check out romance, or non-erotic. Hell, check out a romance novel from your local supermarket. I can write plot (and you're blipping right the mechanics are clean) but that's not what this site is designed to accomodate. Rate the story as it fulfills its role, not against a rubric to which it was not and should not be judged. Do you go into a "Gay Sex" story, and complain that there's no "woman's view" of the matter? It's a valid criticism to some writing--but certainly not to gay erotica. This was supposed to be a vaguely non-consent sex story, not a Homeric piece. Kiss my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fuck you uby

You cocksucking motherfucker.

ubertrollubertrollalmost 19 years agoAuthor
How coherant your insult is.

Tell me, why on Earth are you back at this story's page again, if you didn't like it? Needed to wank off again, but, to feel better about your sinfulness, decide that flaming me will check the moral balance of your world?

Don't misdirect your anger. It isn't healthy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
UBER ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

The little pricks who vote one suck donkey balls. Get a sense of humor and style. Most of all, get the monkey out of your ass.

~HS

Gus AsparGus Asparabout 18 years ago
What's with the hostility?

I liked this story. Two sexy women fucking the same man is one of my fantasies, and I'm looking for a hard-on, not a nobel prize effort. This was good.

MechaBladeMechaBladeabout 18 years ago
Mostly good

Starts off fairly humorously. I don't think I would place it in the Non-Consent section, but I guess it somewhat fits the description. The meat of the story was great: quick and dirty, good for a quick jerk. I did have a little trouble figuring out what positions everyone was in.

Also, just because we're in the Non-Consent section doesn't mean you can't have a more in-depth plot (re: your comments to other reviewers). This story has little plot, but that is perfectly fine because it's erotica, and that's always an option. You can start after the initial penetration if you want.

However, you should end the story like you start it. That is, you start it with a bit of plot, some character development and then you end it just with sex. We still have unanswered questions about what is going on and why. Does this have to do with the layoffs? If you started it further into the story, when they grab her and wrestle her to the floor, then the ending wouldn't be as anticlimatic. It would make an office setting strange, though.

Gus AsparGus Asparover 17 years ago
delicious

I enjoyed this, and imagined myself on the receiving end - both as the male boss and as the nervous woman. One thing I've often wondered about a woman fucking another woman with a strap-on: does the strap-on rub against her own clitoris and heighten the orgasm for her? I haven't seen that described in a story, but it would seem to have potential...

glynndahglynndahabout 17 years ago
I have often wondered

what really goes on during some of those "conferences." Another story worthy of a little extra time to "savor" afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
fix the names

Was ok but seriously needed to get the name straight..henry or hank pick one..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too Confusing

It's hard to get in to a story when the names keep getting mixed up. "Henry" or "Hank"? Pick one and stick to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous