All Comments on 'The Model Boyfriend'

by gdavis

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AzuldrgonAzuldrgonover 18 years ago
Mrs. Robinson indeed!!

Very well written seduction of the good boyfriend. Wish half of my girlfriend's friends were that hot, that sneaky. Thought the whole story was entertaining from beginning to end and that the conflict was shown very well.

janevalenzjanevalenzover 18 years ago
why Lit needs a "loving boyfriend" section

I must say, I enjoyed the depth of realism in your story, the detail you put into the physical interactions. I was particularly amused by the guy being completely naked except for a pair of black socks. That's always an amusing image. Not to mention that you pretty much nailed the fact that girls talk explicitly about their sex lives to each other (or at least some of them do. My problem with my own writing is I get too psychological in the explanation of the attraction, making it less spontaneous. I wonder if it is true that men think of things in more physical terms compared to women. You and other male writers I've read on Lit enjoy the physical being of the woman, not necessarily as an object, but still on a primal, less cerebral level. Admittedly, I'm nowhere near as scrutinizing as you when it comes to reading the work of others. I did notice one instance of your/you're confusion in part of the early dialogue. Overall, I'd have to say that you did a great job of examining the cheating angle and the backstabbing girl friends from the point of view of the seduced boyfriend. Although I would empathize with the unknowing girlfriend, I understand the concept of "Hey, why turn down a free meal?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow!

i GUESS the only comment i can make is what are friends for !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous