All Comments on 'Working Relations'

by Ghostbear58

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting Lead In

One of the most erotic of lesbian stories and best of all no anal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lesbian story with male-female phone sex?

First rule of story-writing: WRITE WHAT YOU'RE INTERESTED IN! If you want to write a lesbian story, do NOT start out writing about a man and a woman engaging in lengthy phone sex! Why didn't you write a hetero story if that's what turns you on? Because I only like lesbian stories, and found yours to be clearly under the wrong category. Also, while some people undoubtedly love nasty talk, others of us find it stupid and UN-erotic. Sorry, I've got to rate your story a one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
FIRST RULE OF CRITICISM

To "Anonymous" USA - why are they always anon? - the first rule of criticism is this: if you don't know what you're talking about, keep your silly mouth shut. Any writer, this one included, knows what he/she wants to say and plans the work according to his/her own ideas. If you don't like that, bad luck. Clearly, in this case, you have been unable to bring both your brain cells together and work it out. Poor you. Charles of Fortaleza.

Ghostbear58Ghostbear58over 18 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Hi, im not sure if your allowed to comment on your own submission, thats why i scored it 0! I just wanted to say thanks for the feedback, both positive and negative. I'll take on board what everyone has said, and hopefully improve my writing through it.

lovetolick6951lovetolick6951almost 17 years ago
Hot

I love it. It made me want to have the same experience. I haven't but someday hope to fulfill this fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Respect for your readers

Hi,

For me, the story worked. However, this is only because I am bisexual. About the only rule for posting these stories so far as I'm concerned, is to make sure what you are posting is in the right category and if it doesn't fit purely in one category to put a warning at the top of the story about content that might offend readers of that category. Explicit descriptions of hetero sex acts, rather than mentioning something like men not satisfying a character or a woman wanting a change of pace sexually, could very easily be offensive to any lesbians reading. This story was a bit of a mixed bag, but I would say it belongs in this category with a warning at the top or perhaps more appropriately in exhibition/voyeur with a tagline like "woman discovers bisexual side". Accordingly, I'm giving the story 3/5 instead of 5/5. It's too important a rule, to me. It leaves me sad to do so because I admit this is one of the hottest stories I've come across on Literotica in a long time and not incidentally one of the better written in some ways.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous