All Comments on 'Hybrid Theory'

by CelticAngel1605

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
nightelf1978nightelf1978over 18 years ago
Good i liked it

It was good and i do hope to see a sequel to it

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I loved it!!!

Please continue the story!!!

Cromm CrauchCromm Crauchover 18 years ago
Very Good

Your story was enjoyable and entertaining and I would enjoy a sequal that continues the story and explaines possible problems for her either having a hybrid mate or becoming one herself and who she was before they met. But it was good and please continue to write even if you don't continue this story.

~Cromm

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome

I just loved this story...I would love to hear more and to see what Molly decides...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This story was everything

smarmy and romantic and good about love. It touched me deeply. I hope you do write a sequel and soon. You are a fantastic author.

phoenixphairphoenixphairover 18 years ago
wonderful!

great story and by all means continue it, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful

Hey This was great. Cant wait to read more!!!!!

ShadowsroseShadowsroseover 18 years ago
Wonderful

I love werewolf stories and everyone seems to have their own view. This is one of my new Favs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wonderful story

this was a great story. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please tell us you plan to write the sequel(s).

KGreyKGreyover 18 years ago
Good story...

This story was worth reading, but maybe should have been longer. Someone looking for hard core sex might not like it because it's a bit sweet. But, I liked it alot and am going to read the other stories by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story!

loved it, especially that they could read each others thoughts thats a new one, i think it was a perfect blend of sensual sex with love and tenderness, my kind of story keep writing, want more on this couple:)

crazirandi14crazirandi14almost 18 years ago
Great story!

I loved it! Werewolves are very sexy (in my opinion). This story is about a hero who found his one true love...I can't wait to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Howling Good!

A Truely Lovely Story. I hope you write many more chapters.

DranaDranaabout 17 years ago
A bit rushed but interesting.

I thought Leland needed to be a bit developed more. He arrived all to conveniently and there's no background on why he might have been around Molly.

But I am interested in finding out Molly's decision.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great

thanks so much for this story.

leland is the perfect mix of sex, innocence and animal magnetism.

i really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wonderful !!

I just found this story and wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it. Please continue with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
pretty good

different things turn different people on but I loved this

monstercatmonstercatover 14 years ago
very nice

you are realy good at this. keep going at it!

=^.^=

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice

I enjoyed the story. I kinda wish molly talked more and it was a bit longer. Keep on writing! =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great detail!

I love the detail you give to the love making, one line that stood out to me was:

'Molly's breasts bounced enticingly, her cries filling Leland's ears like sweet music. He brought his lips to hers with bruising force, one of her hands gliding up to tangle her fingers in his wavy locks of hair.'

This is a good example of the detail I mean. Men notice things like bouncing breasts during sex. Usually with female authors, much time isn't spent considering what the opposite sex would be seeing and feeling. You seem to have a good grasp of that. Keep up the writing! You are a beautiful woman with a talent for literature.

As a request, I'd love to see you write a story or two in first person narrative. For example: "I went to the store and you were there." As opposed to "Molly went to the store and Leland was there."

LadySimoneLadySimonealmost 14 years ago
Good Luck..

I'm sure that this didn't quite turn out as you thought it in your head. It kind of read like stereo instructions. Best of luck on future writings.

horsechick91horsechick91over 12 years ago
excelent!

wonderful story. i think it could use just a little more detail in plot line, but what was there was masterfully written. i would love for you to continue the storyline!

gabbytasha2001gabbytasha2001about 12 years ago
more

please add more to this story...cant wait to read more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very hairy? Moody? Insatiably hungry for meat?'

haha, that sounds like me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What happened

This is a great story I hope you come back and finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

Never stop writing. I truly enjoyed the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous