All Comments on 'The Lessons Ch. 19'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sacksackabout 18 years ago
as usual, hot and full of sexy details...

well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
pretty steamy stuff

very cool looking forward to tommorow night

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Who?

Really enjoy your stories, but do all the females have to be described as looking like "so 'n so". When you go from Donna Reed (50's and 60's) to Reese Whitherspoon (21st Century), there have to some of us saying "Who is that?" You know how to use the language. "five foot six with light brown hair in a boy-cut that highlighted the ivory skin of her soft, oval face." I don't care if she looks like someone I've nevr heard of. Thanks. Send us more!

ChucsSiteChucsSiteabout 15 years ago
It started a bit slowly, but

concluded with an erotic gush of emotion and lust. Very interesting scenario. Your use of detail is amazing, yet one wonders why there are so many errors. Misspelled and misused words, people (such as Mr. Peters) in the wrong story, and others. As an accomplished writer, you should spend a little time in the chore of proof-reading - spell checks just don't get it. But your stories and varied themes that accommodate the characteristics of the participants are very interesting, and, of course, erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
continue plz...

you never completed this one... please do... u shd write for the movies.. a younger gabrielle hall could do wendy...

TLMorganTLMorganalmost 10 years ago
Holy Crap Man!

More Wendy!! You have a great series going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
boreing

This is just so cliche' and dull. And the constant facial cumshots are getting old too. Doesn't anybody put cum where it belongs? It makes less of a mess that way. For example in a previous chapter Tina and Gordon were in a set bedroom behind the curtain in the auditorium. He shot his cum on her face and made a mess that nearly got them caught. If he'd have put it in her cunny or better yet, she swallowed it, Ron wouldn't have walked in with her still having a 'milk-moustache' to arouse suspicions. Besides, whats the appeal? It seems demeaning to women. Grow up and put it where it belongs!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous