All Comments on 'Wanton'

by logophile

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Selena_KittSelena_Kittabout 18 years ago
MMMmmmm!

Thank you for submitting this! What a gift! Beautiful piece of work, and perfect title... :)

SelenaKittyn

BelegonBelegonabout 18 years ago
The crossover sensibilities...

...of this piece, the meeting between prose and poetry, is what I love most about it...

impressiveimpressiveabout 18 years ago
I agree with Bel ...

... but what I most like about it is the peek into your beautiful mind. Fascinating place. ~Imp

gotwood49gotwood49about 18 years ago
Oh my god, logo...

...whether it's your intent or not, I found myself squirming in my chair as I read this! I'm not even sure who I wanted to be more: the sub or the dom, for both sides have been treated to a special moment...and we, the readers, get to experience a touch of both, through your powers of descriptive writing. Nice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Mmmm!

I love a good spanking (giving or receiving), and this sounds like a fabulous one. Well done. :)

herecomestherainherecomestherainabout 18 years ago
Mmmmm!

Beautifully paced and described - lovely writing logophile, the dialogue or his instructions are very sexy too - nice work.

Joe WordsworthJoe Wordsworthalmost 18 years ago
Oh

Wow.

That was really great!

Wow.

Mmm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
How do you....

know if the instructions were indeed from a MAN herecomestherain? I like to think the instructions were from a woman to a woman. Very hot and I say this with a bit of surprise on my part. I generally dont read BDSM in the first place as I find it at the least ridiculous or the most disgusting. I also never read stuff about spanking as I never have experienced it and think it to be completely silly, BUT......this blew me away. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous