All Comments on 'Nylon Suck Again Ch. 02'

by nylondad

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 18 years ago
Cum Again & Again

This is a nice tale of three horny guys. I especially liked the way Nils gets into the action slowly. I enjoyed every sympathy stroke. Lets hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
awesome!

Great story, I look forward to reading all of your writings. Keep up the great work.........that was so sexy.

lil_raiderlil_raiderabout 17 years ago
Very hot story

The plot was excellent. You wrote about some extremely hot sex and the action moved along in a very realistic way. I know you love nylons and would very much enjoy reading more similar stories. If you slipped in some panties and bras (pardon the pun), that would be heavenly for me.

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot!

First person narrative is realistic. Very hot setup, I'm so envious of the protagonist :). Would have liked some more sensual description, especially taste, but the secondary is drooling so I give this three thumbs up. More please,

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!!!=

AmaZing story omg it is great please make a fourth part with them a full transformation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nylon clad thighs

what a wonderful session, full of hot spunk, and sexy clad thighs. Would luv to have been involved. Wanting to be filled both ends now. WOW BRING IT ON XXXXXXXX

exaucerexaucerabout 12 years ago
For nylon lovers everywhere.

We lovers of nylons, as a turn on for hot sex, hail you nylondad. This is one great series. That reminds me, I must pick up some more butter tomorrow. It's disappearing so fast. Great addition and a well written denouement.

sheltermonkey84sheltermonkey84over 10 years ago
Total hard on

I wish i had a dick in my ass and mouth right now your story has made me cum twice now. I wish there was a cock here for me to play with :( email me sheltermonkey84@gmail.com

Riki1942Riki1942about 5 years ago
Lube Inside

Loved the story. When you lube you Buddy's cock and your ass, squirt some right up inside you. Once you get the head of his cock past your ring, your ass will practically suck the rest of an average size cock inside.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love wearing a high smooth satin garter belt with laced edging. Smoky black seamed high topped honey pulled taught by the garter finished off with black ankle strapped hight heels or zippered high heel shoes. I make up my eyes and lipstick. I have two friends with benefits whose company we mutually enjoy. They don't necessarily like to dress up but enjoy my sensual parade. My dress up is strictly for home entertainment. They enjoy fondling my nylon encased calves and thighs which always put me in the proper mood. I'm soon swooning in front of two strong cock. Ready to be sucked. If I control the situation, I can receive an ejaculation every 20 to 30 minutes. We have enjoyed these suck fests for two to three days. If I'm in the mood I come out with a bejeweled butt plug, lubed an sizing my boi pussy. Sending the signal that would want more than sucking cock. The next day I would walk knowing that I had their semen in my tummy and my boi pussy and they were my daddy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Damn so sexy I love that story I've had a few of my friends fuck me in pantyhose and heels and dully dressed like a woman I love the feeling of them cumming in my ass and mouth

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous