All Comments on 'The Hitch Hiker: Elise'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
imagine that

just your style

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Amazingly Two Humiliated Males In 1 Story

Way to go bobie - a twofer or wimps to go - or wimps r u.

z00timez00timealmost 18 years ago
Holy Crap JPB

I'm almost out of zeroes today. Have to check out your other stuff another day.Oh, read your message. Lots of shit going on in your life. Maybe you inspired all these slut/whores ect just by your mear presence.

OK, your message worked. I feel bad about all the zeroes. I think you can now look forward to a sympathy "25".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And she wasn't cheating on him at the truckstops?

That made no sense. And if he hated it so much, why did her husband show up to fuck her? I'm not sure who was crazier - the husband, the wife or the trucker?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"5"

Heck -- you got a "5" from me & you deserved every bit of it coming up with a story like this one.!*** lol

Kinda cute but now a days stuff like this happens more than we think but just never happens to me on the road.! Keep on a writing.*^^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story.

I gave it ****. It would have been a *****, but there's no explanation why she was using the pay phone when she had a cell phone all along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An interesting twist, which is not surprising from JPFUB!

Silly, but intriguing. Wonder how her husband responds when he finds he's gotten every truck stop venereal disease known to medicine?

I know, its just fiction. In this case, science fiction.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 5 years ago
That’s why you go slow

Wife sharing is never something that you just jump into. Sometimes one partner or the other can’t handle it. That’s why you start small and work up to it all the while talking a lot to makes sure everyone is on the same page. Great story about being careful what you wish for. A 4* rating, and a favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is an std looking to happen

When she gives him aids or herpes he won't be happy. Badly thought out drivel Bob.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

At least this cuck and his whore make a little money from her habit.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 3 years ago

The last line is great! Five stars. ~~ JB Edwards

PS: I read your open letter. More power to you! That's quite a life you've led, so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9070 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES