All Comments on 'My Wife, My Mistress Ch. 02'

by MikeyC

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Exactly What He Deserves

It is good to see he is getting exactly what he deserves. I am glad that Nancy is showing him just how it feels to be treated as worthless. I hope she continues to assert her position of power and humiliates him further and further, thus making it harder for him to extricate himself from his slavery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
That's a Real Woman!

Such a powerful dominatrix should own far more than just one short-dick slave. I mean, by myself, there's no way I could satisfy her. So, how can I complain if it takes 5 or 6 men to do my job in satisfying her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
This is realy bad. all he has to do is get the

photos and then contact an attorney and she would be the one leaving the house. Sooner or later she'll tell everyone what you did anyway. so for her she is now in control, you have to get it back man. So she tells your frineds what you were wearing, get new frieinds. Get it over with and throw her ass out NOW! Unless you like being a fucking wimp slave- - - I think you do, pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
She has a reason

He is a total wimp who as she said lets soemone else fuck his wife freely, without complaint, and with graditude. Being a wimp does not elevate your wife to sainthood. Just to being an unfaithful whore.

If he does not take his own life back he will end up as a door mat with aids as she sells his unwanted ass on the street corner. Her, she will run into a strong male aor female and become a slut for them.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years ago
This was the time when you should have grabbed

her hard by the hair and throw her out of the house on the lawn. When she was allowed back in you could have called her bluff. You could have said you were even and you each fucked someone else. Now if she did it again she would be the one gone if ashe didn't like it she could fuckingf leave. Why are you so scared?????? Then throw her ass into the living room and take back your cunt instead of being one pussy wiped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
such a sorry picture of life

I only read the first part of this tale and was saddened. This story like so many on this site only goes to show me that this is an ugly world, inhabited by ugly people who do ugly things to each other. yes its only fiction, But everything starts with a thought.maybe, if this is an indication of what the world has become it is time for the human race to become extinct and nothing more than a brief note in history. The characters in this story seem to have no conception of love or trust or fidelity. There is no feeling except for a need for instant gratification or revenge.This truly is hell on earth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous