All Comments on 'Oral Sex While Sleeping Ch. 02'

by david112822

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
badmanmoosebadmanmoosealmost 18 years ago
Good story

I like your story. Since Dave has proven that the pills knock him roomate out completely and he won't wake up, maybe he should go for it. I think Dave should try to fuck him or maybe get fucked by sliding down on his cock. Even if he woke up he'd be so groggy he'd think he was dreaming anyway and he could join in willingly.

Great concept. Can't wait to see how things turn out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
yes more

This was good, yes, please write more.

sabbsabbalmost 18 years ago
yes more

This was good, yes, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
loves it

please write more i live it

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just like i remember

This so is So hot and brings back Memories of when I Played with a housemates cock while he was asleep.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

yes, please write more....maybe reverse the roles?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fuckin brilliant

You should DEFINITLEY write another one. These stories are fantastic. Pure unadulterated heaven!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
YES

Fantastic story, do write another chapter. Maybe next time after rubbing your cocks together you can slide his cock into your ass, making you explode all over his chest....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HOT

i definitely think you should make more chapters

marleywasonemarleywasonealmost 17 years ago
Made me rock hard

Like you I have never had sex with a man but have often thought about it. Your story turned me on and made me think what it would be like to suck cock and swallow cum. I love the taste of my own cum and imagine another man's would be just as tasty. For now I will only imagine, but maybe some day it will be a reality. Great story and I think you should write another chapter. Maybe where Tim only pretends to take his pill...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This happened to me too

I am ex army and my bud is, we served together and though friends had a straight relationship, after leaving the army we had to travel by car between capital cities, stayed in a motel, and through the night Alan came over to my bed and I suddenly felt his mouth on my soft cock that soon turned hard. I pretended to be asleep but by the time I had cum down his throat I didn't bother anymore. We're both married but when the girls go out shopping these days we don't waste a minute, Alan loves sucking me while fingering my ass, who am I to deny my bud his feed of hot fuck juice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Cocks Together

Wow, what a story! I really think it would better with the receiver being awake. I love sucking cocks too and one afternoon I sucked 10 though not till they cum. Last time the guy held my head and fucked me in the mouth till he came. Another guy watched but ran off when I approached him.

Rion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
intense cocksucking

Awesome! Loved the way you worked him, and rubbed your cocktip on his, really hot. Also fabulous the way you licked and sucked his cock off. Definintely write another chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
VERY SEXY!

More chapters! This has the potential to be a great series. Don't give up on it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
1 Last Chapter

I myself am gay and I absolutely loved this story. In the last chapter I personally think that Tim need to "fake" taking a sleeping pill, so that he could find out what's making him have the dreams. But little will he know that Dave will end up giving him a BJ that night. Then, I think the Tim and Dave need to go all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
one more "WOW"

Like everyone else who left a comment - this is a beautiful story... as i read and enter the story i can even smell the sex, so strong so stimulating... i want tim to wake up so bad and to discover how much he too enjoys man on man sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
so hott. cummed twice.

so hottttt. next story can you please stick your dick in his mouth and make yourself cum in his mouth, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

Yes,Yes,YES! Please for all of your horny fans write another tale. I was so wet by the end or the story I had to help myself out. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMg

I just got done from reading this and others... and like yours was the best! i freaking cummed like 5 in. and some hit my couch made a huge spot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sweet fluid tastes wonderful

Looking for partners to enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW!

this is so awsome! I myself have stroked my friends and my brothers friends cock while sleeping, sometimes i just rub it through ther jeans.. just onw time i sucked one friend while he was sleeping. and it was SOOO fucking awsome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i have do

I have suck a coworker how was drinking very much and he was sleeping, he was stright and he has a thick cock, not very log, it was very hard i must suck him a hole hour to make him shot, i was traying to deep throat him when he shot his load so i must eat it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved this story!

Wish there were more stories like this one. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The Excitement Grew with my erection

I am a Gay man of 52 nearly 53. Since there is no one in my life anymore I decided to get some excitement from reading about sex between two guys.

As I was reading I discovered that I was not the only one who enjoyed this fantasy as much as the author. I had never sucked cock of some one who was asleep but always thought of it. I used to like to cum on my lovers cock and then suck him dry too and he loved that more than sucking me although I was bigger in size.

So as I read my excitement grew along with my erection. I haven't cum yet but want to read more.

I wonder if Tim actually slept through this or was he faking it because he loved the pleasure of it all so much.

I don't know if my sleeping pill would allow you to do the same to me as I live alone and no one has ever told me that they could do sexual things to me while under the influence of a sleeping pill, mind you when I take one I don't even wake up to do the regular visit to the bathroom.

I only wish I knew back when I was 20 what I know now. I think I would have had more adventure to my life. Settling at age 20 to age 35 was unbelievably a spell that I had cast on myself as I didn't want to leave but it was one sided any way so finally I gave in to this feeling and left.

Your stories are very good and nice to read and fantacise. I hope you read a third part.

Yours.

G

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful!

Yes write another chapter, it is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

very nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
REquest!

Well, try having it in a way that, you have that same routine but this time tim shall be awake and be shocked your sucking his cock, then you'll explain, while your explaining, your trying to seduce him also, then he fell into it, he likes the way you touch his cock, then you kissed each other, then have a fucking night. then you and tim will be aware of this so you can be free doing this to him everytime you want!. huh? so what d'ya think? :) just a suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i really love reading your article over and over again pls make another chapter of it thanks....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
YES!!!

Yes definitely make another chapter. They make me so hard, and I almost cum in my pants every time I read it. In fact, I might have to go change my underpants. They are wet with my pre-cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
another

Yes plz make another chapter! I get hard with every sentace I read!

Kymberly69Kymberly69almost 13 years ago
More!!

I wanted to be there too and help with the clean-up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

You have to finish it! I think that in the last chapter, Dave should get a sleeping pill from Tim with a smile, but he purposefully forgets to take it and Tim walks into his room, while Dave is pretending to be asleep... Please write it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
make another!

Yes please! I like them. Make another story about some other dudes too. The storys give me great pleasure and i may have to change from pre-cum in my boxers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

Great story. Def gets me going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Perfect

You should make so that dave gets caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mmmm!

delicious fun! you have to write more. he needs to fuck that cock and then he needs to get caught and fucked. that would be so freaking hot. makes me shiver just thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

yes I think it might be fun for the guy not to take his pill one night !! And then lets see what happens......up to you of course lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I wish you could do that to me, and I could return the favor

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

When ur just now reading this and its from 2006

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

please write more! this was sooooo hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome chapter another please

You can’t just leave us hanging

Crooner5876Crooner5876almost 3 years ago

Really enjoyed reading both parts. It sounds like a great fantasy. I wish it would come true for me! I would enjoy a third part. Perhaps Tim fakes taking his pill one night and confronts his roommate in whichever way you decide.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

very sexy

curious4cockcurious4cockover 1 year ago

Great story! Keep em cumming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous