All Comments on 'Keeping Your Better Half Happy'

by dirtyjoe69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A great how to for relationships.

Those things are right on the money for women, we like feeling sexy and wanted. Although some of the ideas do not work on men, or at least not on mine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
another suggestion

a love note, for no reason is always a hit. Guys, buy her an i miss you card fron while your at work.

RockerJustinRockerJustinalmost 18 years ago
Almost missed this one. Great advise!

As a nineteen year old advise like this is really welcomed. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Thank you!

Well -written piece of advice for everyone!

Hope more men and women will understand this and work together!

Wishing you joy and happiness!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh boy!

This is so true that it should be tattooed on the skin of men when they marry. Remember the 80 / 20 rule - don't give up the woman that is providing for 80 percent of everything you want to get the twenty percent that you may feel like you are missing!

Hard as it is to believe, women are human too - treat them halfway well, and you will be damn glad you did. No games, no bull - just give them what they want, and your life can become heavenly ...

I am convinced that the forgiveness of women is the sole reason that the human race hasn't died out.

sunnyfortworthsunnyfortworthover 11 years ago
Yeah, Man. Let the woman know you love her.

If you Love That Woman, she will do her best to make your life a pleasure to live.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous