All Comments on 'My Harem of Older Men Ch. 02'

by Amyfriend

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A TOTAL MANS JOYS

I'M A OLDER MAN MYSELF,48..AND HAVE TALKED,DISCUSSED WITH MANY PARTNERS..ABOUT WHAT A 'TOTAL MAN/WOMEN ' IS AND MY FAILURE TO HAVE EVER FIND ONE....BEING HAVING A PARTNER WHOM CAN SHARE TRUTHFUL CONVERSATIONS OF THIER JOY..AND WHAT PROVIDES IT FOR EACH...AND THEN COMPASSION FOR THE OTHERS JOYS..SURELY WILL PROLONG THE JOYS OF THIER SEX DRIVE AND LIBIDO.MAKING THE ACT AND MUTIPLE ORGASMIC JOYS OF SEX..A TOTAL JOY..FOR BOTH...THANK YOU FOR THIS TRUTHFUL JOY TOO READ,AND NOW I KNOW THAT A TOTAL MAN/WOMEN IS NO LONGER JUST A DREAM, DESIRE,.....ALL THREE OF YOU HAVE LIVED THE BEST IN JOY THAT LIFE OFFERS...I SALUTE YALL. THANKS FOR ALL THE JOY YOU'VE GIVING ME FROM READING THIS..I HOPE THERE'S MORE THRUTH TOO CUM...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
MORE

Amy: More baby more please

Ethan

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 17 years ago
Fact or Fiction?

Who cares? Older guys need a story like this to give us hope. Keep developing this story. I hope you spend at least one installment on each new member of your "harem". I'd prefer that you incorporate scenes where the men are naked and Sue and Karen remain clothed as the men serve their ladies or the men are given a "grooming", ala CFNM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I love this story!! I wish I could meet a “Mr. Worthington” lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous