All Comments on 'Erotic Induction'

by Mistress_Saphire

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too much distraction

This sounds like it could be fantastic, but it's nearly impossible to understand anything you say with the overdone reverb and the constant pulsating noise in the background. Based on the snippets I was able to hear, I'd really like to hear more -- would it be possible to re-submit this with the excess audio engineering stripped away?

ljaljaover 17 years ago
I agree with the last comment

To much noise... all we need is your sexy voice... it is sexxy but I cant make out what youare saying... My Loss...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Intelligibility issues spoil this one

Perhaps this works better live but I think you need to account for audio file quality here. I suspect this submission only needs slight tweaking but nonetheless, even on a second listening and doing my best to concentrate I simply can't follow some of the words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ed Wood's Lost Sex Tape

Children of the Night.......have sex!!! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Inaudible

I bet this would be incredibly erotic, but it's inaudible because of the pulsing "hypno" sounds. Just your voice next time, with maybe a hypno intro would be enough...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what is this?

Even with all the noise the voice sounds like that of a child. It's not sensual or sexy just annoying!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ya gotta understand hypnosos

This was amazing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hail, Babalon the Great!

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.

My ecstasy is in yours; my joy is to see your joy.

This is a literary sacrament for the joyous, the living, the willful and the sensual. Beautifully done, my Goddess, Patron of Whores and Abominations! A truer rite of religious ecstasy is not to be found, for you, dear Goddess Sapphire, are indeed the Goddess of Desire and ecstasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well done.

Very enjoyable, although I will echo the comments about audio quality. Adjust the sound effects a bit, and your hypnotic voice will be even more perfect. I eagerly await your next file.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Smoking hot.

Very creative and clever. I look forward to hearing more from you!

FemuriciousFemuriciousover 17 years ago
Brilliant, powerful

cant help but say I find it hard to take your voice seriously enough for it to work, though. Speak more commandingly (?)

I dont know, perhaps that is the epitome of a sexy voice over there, but to my ears you sound like a barbie doll on acid.

Dont get me wrong, i'm being constructive, its a great experiment, very powerful, and i'm grateful to you for posting it here and giving me a chance to listen to it. Best of luck with it.

tendermaletendermaleover 17 years ago
Amazing- thank you Mistress

Stunned, blown away, intoxicated.

Not just sexy, but seductive.

I really felt my submissive nature responding to her voice.

I agree that the sound effects are just a little to surreal. I feel that the seductive purr of her voice overpowered the sound effects. I did not feel that the sound effects strengthened her power.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
typing

It's good that I'm typing cause I'm speechless... incredible power... not only erotic, it's a stress reliever. Amazing work

~ The Shadow Penguin

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hmm...

what were the loud noises!? when i felt myself going into a trance i got brought out of it by the annoying whirring sounds. lose the echo, the sfx and it'd be a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Job

You did a pretty good job. You might consider using less synthesizer for the voice, and there are just a few periods where you go too long without suggesting total control, going deeper and deeper, or getting more and more aroused. Other than that, I was very impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Has Potential....

That voice does nothing what-so-ever for me, and i totally agree about the sound effects. In fact the voice was so bad i couldn't understand half of what you were saying.

On a more positive note, i think the idea is absolutely briliant, and I would be very happy if you were to release another one, but this time perhaps without that voice?

KeixbraKeixbraover 17 years ago
Background..

It was a really nice try, but the background music was ringing so loud that it started to give me a migrane.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Noise level in background too high.

Really enjoyed the wording and setup of your induction - background noise is overwhelming. Please do another one with just your voice talking me down into your trance. Thanks.

Scott

PS - Happy Valentines Day Goddess

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
awesome

This was amazing. I have used countless hypnoic inductions before, but none of them have been long enough for me. I have never been able to cum on command before you this time, i did. It was amazing. The only thing that bothered me was that you pronounced enveloping wrong. This broughtme right out of trance for a moment, but i got back into it.

ZoroasterZoroasteralmost 17 years ago
I'm yours!

OK, that was fantastic....I am ready to worship you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
very nice but . . .

Despite the negative comments you are getting from others (and the constructive criticism I'm trying to offer) I really hope that you will do more, whether it be through writing or another audio story. PLEASE, do more. Now on to m review.

I have to agree with the others when they say you tried to do too much. I got almost every word, but the echo in your voice was just a bit too much. And the music just didn't really help. I feel that it would be a perfect file if you just used your voice without the echo or the music. Overall, I really liked the story, but because of those minor flaws I cannot give you full points.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
My Favorite

I havn't seen anything better then this on the site, I wish you would make more, I really do, I can't say how much better this is then any other thing I've listened to on the site, I love the serreal sound of your voice, best orgasm I've ever had too, I beg you please make another :P

Mistress_SaphireMistress_Saphireabout 16 years agoAuthor
Compressed Mp3...

This track has a mixture of binaural applications along with ambient sounds.Unfortunately, When This File Was Uploaded Through Literotica it was compressed distorting the quality of the audio and not making it sound..well..so great...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Meh

I feel that this might have a lot of potential, but I just couldn't manage to properly hear exactly what was being said half the time. That kind of messed it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pretty sure that's a guy

No offense if I'm off base, but this sounds to me like it's a guy faking a little girl voice. Which is a shame, I don't mind a woman who actually sounds like that, but this was at BEST a woman affecting a squeaky "young" voice. I really think it's a guy pretending to be a woman. That's too bad, I liked the hypnotic style of it, which is so hard to find without some sort of femdom nonsense in it - this may have had that, I don't know, I turned it off after less than a minute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
to much back ground noise

could not hear what you were sayin. should be more clear with out the background noise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not bad

not bad u couldn't get me off mabe next time contact me.

Selke83Selke83about 14 years ago
An old favorite.

This was amazing for me and I'm not even male!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wet!

I felt like my nuts piping burst when she told me to cum. I couldn't hold it, ruined my bed. I love you for that. Mmuaah!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
intense

very effective and awesome cant believe how well it worked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Vic

Wow, the most intense feeling ever.. Wants more and more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Theresss Jizzzzz innnn my pants hands free holy fuckin shit! That was so arousing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ladies...

Wish you had specified this was for men. Kinda awkward >.>

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmm

Gave that an honest try though I felt in the beginning the background music was kinda too much. :/ I do wish to submit though Mistress_Sapphire :c

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous