All Comments on 'Mashed Potatoes and Garlic Bread'

by blondiesheart

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
This Story Cooks!

Ellen goes about preparing supper for her husband dressed as usual - which is nothing on but an Apron. When husband Rich arrives they proceed to start something cooking that flames out of control. After making a meal of each other; supper is served - garlic bread, with a roast. Geez, I got so hungry just reading this story. Talented Writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A great sexy stroy

This is what I dreamed about for many years. A fantastic story that got my attention and kept my interest.

Tony155Tony155over 17 years ago
Very nice read.

Very sweet, very romantic. It reminds me of a few times when supper was delayed after I got home from work. Nicely done, author.

jakebarnes06jakebarnes06over 17 years ago
You do, don't you.

"He loved when she did that. Loved when she pulled his head to her body, wanting more."

"Her hands fisted in his hair again, and he took it as his cue to rub his stubble over the soft skin."

You do it when writing as a woman, don't you . . . categorize his likes, that is. I always thought it was a guy thing. I guess not. Maybe we aren't so different after all. Live and learn.

Again, a very nice story. I liked grandma's apron. I hope she would have approved of its being put to such a lustful use.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love your stories! Totally!

Great story!! romantic, erotic, and sexy! Looking forward to reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
it was romantic

i hope when i'm married that lonbg it like that it was sexy

ACFallonACFallonalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!

Thanks for writing such a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

its such a wonderful story ...i read it over and over again

vampwrrrvampwrrrover 11 years ago
:)

This is one of my all-time favourite stories. I keep coming back to it. I've loved it for years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
real romance

I'm a pushover for real life romance like this. My wife and I are like this even after almost 35 years! And we'll keep going!

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
great romantic story

a spicy story of a loving couple.

thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous