All Comments on '11:11 P.M. Redeye Flight'

by eroticorgasm

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fantastic

well written and extremely sexual

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
fantasy cum true

Everytime I fly I have this fantasy.

Thank you for making it real. Well written and hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Flying High

OMG....the first story I read on this sight sends me off!

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Gorgeous White Male in Milwaukee

There was a flasher in Milwaukee, maybe this goes back a couple years, but this guy was so gorgeous. I actually saw him twice, in Lake Park by the lighthouse on the eastside. This guy's dick was unbelievable. It was really big and long, but more than that. It was just something about this guy's dick, maybe the overall look of it, the beauty of his ballsac, the way his dick throbbed and was swollen when he showed it to me as I was walking by. He was so incredibly hard, I mean BULGING. I just couldn't help myself, I had so many fantasies about him over the years, and I hope that someday I will see him again. I swear I would marry this guy, I just can't help it, he is so good looking and is also obviously a nice guy, always giving me a cute smile and a wink. You can just tell, even though he might be different, that he is actually a very fun person and well-intended. And how could any girl resist the seductive power of his gorgeous dick? I mean, damn! I had so many squirting orgasms thinking about him. His body is refined and sexy as hell. Almost all the fantasies I have when I masturbate, even when I'm with my husband, are about him. Every time I think about his dick I just have to masturbate to orgasm. Girls, hear me now, believe me later, be on the look-outs for this tall good-looking white guy on Milwaukee's east side parks, usually Lake Park by the lighthouse. His dick is totally a-m-a-z-i-n-g !!! Don't be shy, he is a nice guy, don't be afraid just because he is different. He is harmless. And let me tell you, you can have real fun with him, and I DID see him shoot his load, and it was out-of-this-world a-m-a-z-i-n-g !!! I just can't get the thought out of my mind of his beautiful swollen dick heaving load after load of glistening white cum from the depths of his cute scrotum all over himself and letting the flood of cum drip down all over his balls and him seductively massaging the cum all over his erotic sac and then masturbating some more in front of me with the cum all over his dick in a real provocative way. I love the erotic look he has on his face when he does this. It was such a dreamy experience, I loved it. Oh, it was sooooo erotic, my pussy was pulsating and stiff and soooo wet, it just took on a life of its own. I have fantasized so many times how awesome it would feel to have that world-class dick inside me. Just, for once in my life, to feel what it would be like to be with a real man, to feel the animalistic natural impulses and massage his beautiful dick with my wet pussy while I hold his balls, I look deep into his beautiful blue eyes, pleading with him to shoot that hot load deep inside of me. I imagine us squirting all of our sexual fluids everywhere and all over each other in front of crowds of onlookers who are all saying, "Oh my god, look at their gorgeous genitals!" as we fuck and grind and cum in front of them. All the women would be so jealous that I was the one who had the guts to finally fuck this sex rocket, this gorgeous guy I know so many women have fantasized about fucking. I know a lot of women in the area have heard about him, because I overheard a group of other women talking about him at a eastside bar one night. They were all admitting they had all fantasized about him. Emmmmm, I will always remember this guys dick. Girls try walking the bike path near the lighthouse in Lake Park and you might be lucky enough to see him too. This guy has the best dick in the world I swear. It is better than anything I've seen on the internet even. One of a kind, oh my god, this guys dick is just soooooo fucking nice. Good luck ladies, hope you find him soon, summer of 2012?

christinelouise13christinelouise13over 12 years ago
Mile High Club

Oh man this was great! These two definately joined the mile high club on that flight. I loved it! Wished it was me riding Gabe instead of Kendra. I don't think I could ever actually do such a thing in so public of a setting, but it's fun to dream about. I look forward to reading more stories by you. Keep up the good work. Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous