All Comments on 'Sexual Biography of a Young Woman Pt. 16'

by sammican1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
watch52watch52almost 17 years ago
Wonderfully paced

Well done, beautifully paced, unhurried, real. Cannot wait for the next part...

Uncle DavidUncle Davidover 16 years ago
Wow!

Sammi you are truly amazing! The eroticism of the building tension at the end is superb! You are truly a fantastic writer. An inspired story. The end is just perfect!

lovercat2942lovercat2942over 15 years ago
The story moves forward

Come on, Sammi, for heaven's sake, GIVE IT TO US!! Describe Sammi and Amanda making love. Please!!! Anyway, this installment is devoted almost all to the process of making the portfolio of the women for the Berlin Festival of Erotic Art contest. Not much action although informative, ending with going through all the 19 shoots before tantalizingly telling us what shoot 20 is. In passing, there is mention of how far Sammi has come in her process in the one-to-one shoots--making arrangements for the "extras" before--with one example shown with one particular photographer.

MogremMogremover 1 year ago

Amazing. Love the match up between the physical act of showing them the photos and the dramatic tension.

Entirely right to hold off on or avoid the actual love making; after all, they have until Berlin before they have do it, so the photographer is leaving them in just as much tension as the author is leaving the reader. It also allows the very real possibility that they can't go through with it, leaving it open to imagination, including the imagination of those who are not interested in that taboo for anything other than the eroticism of pushing a boundary safe in the knowledge it won't be crossed. (Appreciate this may already be answered in the later parts, comment written before trading them.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous