All Comments on 'A Hunter Watches Ch. 03'

by Twisted_Mistress

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please continue!

I truly hope you will continue with this story. It's one of my very favorites right now. I knew there was something about the Hunter, because of the gloves. But I thought that maybe he was disfigured, burned or something, which is why he wore the gloves, and also why he didn't want her to see him.<br><br>

I really, really, really would love to read more of this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yes Please!

Keep writing, it's great!

bbwvancouverbbwvancouverover 16 years ago
Please don't stop,,,

This story can go in so many directions. I can't wait to see where you take it. It's very hot so far.

almost_wildalmost_wildover 16 years ago
Fantastic!

Definitely need more. Want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hunters past may be a mystery

even to him???? he seems to have the limited vocabulary but all the working knowledge of survival skills -- he could just end up being some long-lost boy scout, Marine, soldier or some regular fella who rebuffs society and went into the woods to get away from the horrors of modern day life? it could be any of from bunches of those kinds of plots.

But to disfigure the fella cuz he lives in the woods???

In my PERSONAL OPINION it sort of strikes me on the note of being disrespectful, being too close to home and to real life and all. Especially with troops coming home from the War with disfigurements and dismemberments, some will be seeking outlets that won't be met "socially" and will be turning to outlets like literotica. The looks in public, the whispers, and the personal adjustments and feelings are enough to deal with = without having to deal with reading about the subject matter online in your "safe haven of sexual literature & erotica combined". Ya'll know what I mean, I hope.

Long story short = I am digging the whole story line but I hoping the creative story BEHIND the hunter sexy man can be mysteriously unveiled without him being too much maimed for the excitement factor of others!

Happy Writing and Reading to All --

secretrapefantasysecretrapefantasyabout 16 years ago
YUS !

the hunter being non-human makes this story all the better.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

I'm really loving it. it is really a collection of fantasies in one. I like your throwing in his not being human. That only makes it better. Glad you decided to go forward. Great writing.

I also like how you added in the component of her having been shamed by her last lover. How she feels ashamed of her sexuality. I like that he wants to break her of that. Instead of her being belittled or something she is being encouraged to embrace her sexuality/sensuality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This is an amazing story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous