All Comments on 'My Secret Lover Ch. 02'

by Tigermuf

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Was he shaved...

This story meets the Erotica of Literotica.....I'm looking forward too her solo session describing his cock and balls

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The poster just before me is an idiot

and clearly has an unhealthy fixation with homosexuals. Ignore him, especially since his comment was apropos of nothing.<br><br>

I am enjoying the gentle pacing of your story. Not every story has to be wham bam, thank you ma'am. The man and woman in this story are getting off on their own version of show and tell. <br><br>

Tigermuf - I think you are doing a fine job. Ignore the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story

I have to agree with NorCal Girl. I liked the slowly developing story and look forward to seeing if there is a twist or turn. I certainly disagree with TLee. Of course I checked his profile and noticed, he doesn't have any stories posted. It would be interesting to see his style of writing, since he is so derogatory as a critic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thongs, bikini bottoms and cheeky pants

I know that I sent you a private comment (2 actually) regarding your stories but wanted to mention on here how very much I enjoyed your stories. I totally love the pace that the story is going. I thoroughly love how the woman in your story is coming alive with each chapter.

I love how you put detail into your writing. As I read the story I can see her standing at the window. I can feel him looking at her, almost as if he were looking at me.

I'm off to read ch 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
One more thing

Please don't have him be shaved...there would go the imagine in my head...

TigermufTigermufover 16 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your feedback

I'd particularly like to thank the two 'anonymous' correspondants from Canada and NorCal for their feedback. I have received your enlightening comments at my privste e-mail and thanks VERY much for them. Bad critiques are inevitable and is water off a duck's back to me, so I am not discouraged by them. I am simply recording my experiences as faithfully as I can recall. You may be surprised that everything is true, except the names and places, which are changed to protect the guilty!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous