All Comments on 'White Boy Black Girl'

by UnomeasBob

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So, So...

The sex scene was ok, but dude was way too prejudiced to hook up with a black chick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
rude

This would have been better is you left out all the racist comments.. that was a turn off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

urdreamgyrlurdreamgyrlover 16 years ago
Total agreement

I totally agree with the other posters. The degradation aspect of the story was highly unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

It's a story. The only problem anyone has is that it is from a white author/white perspective. Read a story about a black guy fucking a white chick and you will find the same (though not all the BGWC stories are racist, just like all WGBC stories are racist). The only bad thing I saw about this story is that it was too short and seemed to either have too much detail or it took a clinical like look at fucking, I cannot decide which.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Racism isn't sexy!

I am a black woman who often enjoys sex with hung white men and I found this story to be incredibly offensive and derogatory. I couldn't finish it, it was just way too racist for me.

While it would be nice to see more white male, black female stories, I would prefer they not be written by this author.

UnomeasBobUnomeasBobabout 16 years agoAuthor
My own comment

To be honest, I hated this story about as much as the other readers. Yes it is a racist story; I’ll admit that was the idea as I was writing it. However, I personally am by no means racist and would love to read/write real white male black female stories. This entire story was written only because I get annoyed with the typical “horse dick black man and dumb bimbo blonde white woman stories.” You can’t honestly tell me my story is any more racist than those. You don’t have to be white to be a racist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Honestly

I don't know how racist you are, because you claim you aren't but this story does show your ignorance. And I am not trying to be offensive by calling you ignorant, but it is obvious that you do not know any black women personally. Speaking as a black woman I am pretty sure you don't.The story is bad because you used a stereotype as a point of reference. Stereotypes are simplistic and dull usually used as fallbacks for lazy thinkers. As for your comment about the WM/BM stories on this site, well if you look at the authors info the irony is most of them are written by white females and males. Go figure huh? So if anyone should be offended by them , it should be black males. Lesson: A hot story has to be well thought out, that's why we read instead of watching porn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Your story sucked ass.

This story really blew (no pun intended). The intro was lame and boring. All those details about the medical stuff wasn't needed. The sex scene wasn't exciting or interesting;

the main character was as dull as dishwater and the KFC/Watermelon comment was really stupid. The story was also too short. But considering how lame the story was that was more of a postive than a negative. Sorry dude, but this just wasn't a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Almost

This story is almost as bad as some of the black boy/white girl racist crap I've read on this site. At least you didn't have your white boy hung like a horse, so I gave you a 25 instead of a 00. I also appreciated your explanation in your comment for why you wrote this. Almost gave you a 50 for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You people are stupid

You guys are stupid, DUH its about the race/sex HENCE its under INTERRACIAL SEX! you knew what the hell you were gonna read before you even started, how the hell is it racist? it's not like the guy saying he hates any race, fk he actually said he's ready to try EVERY race. me I think interracial sex is hot especially with a black chick the only part I didnt like how he kept describing everything like a narrator or something MOREEEE SEX is needed.

YOU ALL MISS UNDERSTOOD THE WHOLE INTERRACIAL SEX

Racism - hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

This story has none of that. and if you don't like interracial sex, then why are you under the section? -.-

WEIRD much?

75% moreee sex!!!! (to black chick girl person)<- LOL. I'M BLACK TOO and I did not once get offended because I knew by the title of the damn section and of the ephin story of what I was going to read and I for one liked MOST of it,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
At anonymous below..

I am sure you are NOT a black woman because you cannot fail to see the blatant racist connotations in this story such as the watermelons and KFC comment. Stop pretending and claiming to be black to justify your accepatance of racist rubbish. It makes you look lame and ignorant; and if you are indeed black then you have issues which urgently need addressing. I enjoy IRR erotica as much as the next person but some people take it too far and become offensive. The great thing about Literotica is that there is a WIDE variety of interracial stories to suit ALL tastes. So yeah - there is loads of crap about black men with huge dicks and white women whose husbands want to watch but guess what - I skip those stories; there are so many great stories here it is dead easy to avoid those which are absolute racist crap! And finally as pointed out - many of WW/BM stories are written by WW or WM! Go figure. Anyway I will be giving this writer a wide berth in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What racism

I don't see where the racism is to be honest. I didn't even understand the whole watermelon and KFC comment.

The only problem I have with this story is that it was really boring and didn't really turn me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I think it's sad!

Forget the KFC and Watermelon comments. The fact that your character had to be on vicodin to sleep with a black girl. Just your whole writing style turns me off.It seems like you have little respect for women in general. But I don't want to discourage you from writing and we're all entitled to share our own fanstasies. Yep... keep writing, just remember you can't please everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
LOL

I'm black and I thought this story was funny as hell. "She was dark enough to know she wasn't white, but not dark enough to lose her at night." I'm crying with laughter right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
really?

How did this crap make it on the site? It's terrible, not because of the lame, over used , chliches of racist jokes; but this is just really crappy, unsexy story. Major FAIL on your part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WTF?

sorry, but i wasn't feeling this at all. oh and I'm a black girl, and I don't even LIKE watermelon!!

HunniB416HunniB416about 14 years ago
Bo-riiing!

This was terribly written, not sexy or even interesting at all. It was like reading a pamphlet at a physician's office. And FYI, we're not all panty-droppers...ugh...

IluvwhiteboysIluvwhiteboysabout 12 years ago
oh lanta...

Is no one on this site mature?

Apparently you can go around calling people racist because of a joke? One that wasnt even funny?

My lanta, I think its sad that rather than actually help the writer by giving advice, you'd rather just troll and jump on the "They're obviously racist" train. Mind you if a black guy had written this story all us black chicks would be laughing, and for those of us stereotypical black chicks probably wouldve said something like "this nigga be trippin" and it wouldn't be seen as racist cause hey, we're black. My advice to all you fellow blacks who get mad over a KFC/Watermelon joke...MOVE THE FUCK ON!! its the goddamn internet! Quit harping about racism when its not even present.

Now as for the writer: I'm gonna have to agree that it was dry (not a vagina joke)

I think, you should work on your character development, and create someone that is relatable...also, if you've ever taken a writing workshop (if not you should they are fun!) You'll know that you want to create flow and draw your readers into your fantasy so that it feels like its one of their own come to life. It's cool to totally keep the chick anon. in fact I actually liked that. But I would definately say build more. It's has the potential to be a really great story just tweak somethings about it.

*character building

*Flow of the writing

*setting

Disclaimer- All this is said without having read your other stories, maybe youve grown since this story. I wish you luck and don't think your racist :)

-A.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

That shit was to funny(pussy taste like kfc and watermelon never hear that one)

exhultantexhultantover 7 years ago
Blavk bird

Love the white in a black girl. We need more actions like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hairy pussies rule

I hate shaved pussies!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

YOU are a shaved pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Started out well...

...then went into full on "I'm a virgin and sexist" territory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Hope she carrying your kid in her comes back for more fucking

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should’ve left this one in the draft. The racial stereotypical jokes of black women are so old and tired and weren’t funny at all. Yikes. These are the type of white men y’all gotta avoid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous