All Comments on 'Young and Drunk'

by Texaswriterguy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Pain doesn't make it better

the best way to turn a woman off to anal sex is to go in dry. and for a first time ever? you've got to be kidding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent story-lucky guy

Well written and realistic. Itis good to get such experience in a young relationship. Young girls can be willing to experiment. Keep up the fine writing

fourwhlr4everfourwhlr4everover 16 years ago

thought it was great and contrary to some i have met a few that liked it with out lube

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Been there..

Been there, Tex. It is the RARE woman that's willing to do it without lube, but I encountered two that still wanted to try it. One I had introduced to anal with plenty of lube; the other had tried it with a previous boyfriend, and "just wanted to feel me back there." Before female readers start screaming at me; trying it dry...with the exception of their natural lubrication...was not my idea. It was very erotic, but not something I would attempt uninvited. It's usually hard enough getting "Mr Happy" in back there with plenty of lube and a willing partner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What's the point?

The writing style is pretty good, but I have to wonder what the point of it all is. If this is a fantasy, then it is one of taking a good thing (girl wants to experiment) and turning it into a bad thing (girl will never try THAT again, and will talk her friends out of experimenting as well). If this is some sort of reminiscence, then you should be embarrassed. Some girls prefer rough anal, but they certainly don't cry about it and usually express their appreciation before or after. If this is a dominance story, then why did you have the guy cum at entry?

You show some technical skill in writing, and some interest in showing sex as a mutual act, and I'd like to see you write more. It would be better, though, if you thought about the purpose of your writing...you will then write up to the level of your own potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
was there a condom or not?

i came in her rectum, removed my condom, then watched come drip out her ass...k..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Tex Good Start

Nice style, good story, from personnel experience very believable. It could be a little longer. I'd like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
How do you cum through a condom?

He was wearing a condom, and yet he came in her ass?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
blind?

those who comment that they don't understand how he can come throug the condom, if you read the text you will see that the condom broke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
duh!!

he SAID that he felt the condom break!! fyi tho: you really will get a lot better anal response with a little lubrication. it can be very painful without!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
didn't work without lube

i tried that with a girl who wanted it without lube, but in spite of my excitement, i could not get in...oh, well... but it was fun to try!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome

thanks for writing in the condom. high five for safe, but fucking amazing, sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

fun intill she bleads, with out lube it does, in some cases, it will bleed. just a worning

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I think we should shackle and fetter all the miscreants that have raided our place. The best time to nab them would be when they are all tanked up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous