All Comments on 'I Thought I Hated Him Ch. 10'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments
JennyloJennyloover 16 years ago
Just lovely

*sigh* You left me smiling and sighing. What a lovely story.

You're not the only one who fell in love with these characters...I did not want this story to end, though I wanted to hit her over the head when she reacted so badly to his first marriage proposal. You wrote wonderful characters, thank you for the gift on this Sunday morning. Please don't take too long to write your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You don't need to thank me,

You just needed the confidence in yourself to let what's inside you flow. This story was wonderful and I think, if you'll think about it, you'll realize you could send it in to a publisher. Come on, girl, you will be great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story!

This story was great...thank you for writing the last three installments so quickly. You are great!

Now...I would love to see what happens with our friend Lily...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved this story from

beginning to end. Absolutely superb writing and characters. Will be on the lookout for more of your work in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beautiful!

Beautiful intense story. Enjoyed it from start to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
amazing writing

I have read all of your stories so far, I would love for you to finish "Not my type". Please keep writing you have such talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

what a wonderful ending, maybe you could put in a little epilogue nine months later with a little bundle of joy and a much more successful business, i just don't want it to end.

i have enjoyed reading this story so much i can't wait for you to finish not my type and writers block.

ItztheSecretMeItztheSecretMeover 16 years ago
Sigh

I'm so happy yet sad. I am happy that things have worked out so well for these two characters. Yet I'm sad because I don't want this to be the end of this wonderful story.

I have enjoyed reading every section posted.

I look forward to reading more stories from you. Your stories touch the heart of the reader.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

It's really good to read a story of more or less "normal" people who work through their problems to a satisfying ending.

Texas TeaseTexas Teaseover 16 years ago
Bravo

Firstkiss, this has been such a wonderful series. I am so happy it ended well. You are an amazing writer.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
As always, you wrote a wonderful story

You are my favorite writer on this site. Keep up the good work. All your stories leave me wanting more. Please continue with them as you have with this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
perfect!

this is everything a love story should be... please finish "not her type" or start something else. i'll read anything from you!

virgin2267virgin2267over 16 years ago
Great work

This story was amazing and I truly enjoyed every chapter of it. Thank you so much for this story.

Blueheart0Blueheart0over 16 years ago
Beautiful

What a wonderful ending, although it would have been fun to have a little poke at ol' what's his name. I especially love how both of these characters developed and grew. Fab job.

Flickr_IncFlickr_Incover 16 years ago
Fantastic!!

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your stories. Please keep it up.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Fine storytelling

Your story left me smiling. Thank you.

michchick98michchick98over 16 years ago
Perfect!

A perfect ending! Thank you for a wonderful story!

t0nst3rst0nst3rsover 16 years ago
all good things must come to an end

I have followed this story since the beginning and patiently waited as it was written. Perfect ending-not where I originally saw it going either, but innovative none the less. Keep up the great work!

hongluobohongluoboover 16 years ago
many wonderful afternoons

What a wonderful story! What incredible dynamics between the 2 protagonists! What a sweet ending! and more superlatives swirling in my mind. Thank you for a most wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it!!! Loved it!! Loved it!!!

Wonderful story. Just in case you are wondering. Love weddings and babiestoo so feel free with an epilogue of this new little family. A little Daniel would proably be a riot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It Can't End!

I know I'm being ridiculous but I would read 100 chapters about these characters. This was a fantastic ending and I'm so sad it's ending. You'll just have to write another story for us to get addicted to :)

HikergirlHikergirlover 16 years ago
Thanks!

...for a heartwarming, feel-good, yet exciting and spicy story. Keep up your writing, FK...I agreed with DK...I think your work is worthy of publication!

AlanZ55AlanZ55over 16 years ago
WOW!!!

An absolutely perfect conclusion to what has been an absorbing tale. You spin one helluva yarn, FK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What a great story~

Thank you firstkiss for a wonderful story! I look forward to reading more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice in the nicest way

Really enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice Twist 3

I enjoyed your storey.

I will look forward to your next effort.

You write very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Real

Wonderful and so much like real life - and with great passion. Thanks for one of the very best stories - ever. A keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hubba hubba!

You get better and better all the time.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 16 years ago
I was lucky . . .

. . . that I didn't discover this wonderful story until after you'd written all the chapters. It would have driven me crazy waiting for each new one to come along. The story was interesting, the characters were realistic, and the author is undoubtedly one of the best on Lit. Thank you, Firstkiss, for a terrific read.

MollyDollyMollyDollyover 16 years ago
Thank you!

I wish there was something higher than 100 to let you know how amazing your story is. I'm sure you know, as I'm sure you've read all the readers' comments. You are a talented writer, and I love your work- all of it. I have waited for the final chapter, and it was wonderful. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wet wet wet pussy

After reading this my pussy was so wet that I had to reach for the nearest thing and penetrate. Thank you so much for giving my first O and I hope that you and I have many more.

Love PJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Complete up until now

I really enjoyed it all. I enjoyed the little asides like drinking mugs of Earl Grey tea. I enjoyed the battle of wills and the ultimate surrender of both. Really great.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
Wonderful

So sad to see this story end but loved every part of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Surprisingly good

This should - and easily could - have been just a sappy love story, but despite the cliché-like storyline it's fantastic. You write well, the dialogue is believable yet more perfect than real life. Congratulations on your story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Daniel Rocks

Hey First Kiss, I love the way you write. Though, you need to give us a normal girl, 36D? Most of us.....not so blessed. Daniel on the other hand is a perfect specimen of a man. I loved the story.......as far as erotica goes, you are my favorite writer ever!!!! Good luck with your writing, hope to see a hard cover with your name some time soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Looking forward to it.

I can't believe I was skimming over the sex scenes to get to the story. Good story, very good characters. I still have a lot of your stuff to read, I’m looking forward to it.

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904about 16 years ago
Something has to be wrong....

....for this story to be so damn good!! The more I read you stuff the more I fall in love with your characters and your writing style. I would not be surprised if you published a book one day...you have that much potential. Thanks for the good times and looking forward to many more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
fantastic!

I've recently discovered your work, and this is one amazing piece of fiction, not to mention erotica! The sex scenes are hot, but more importantly (for me anyway), the story rocks! It's not easy to write an inter-office romance; there are so many issues involved (especially this one wherein the hero is her boss), but you handled it beautifully. Oh, and next time, could you write something about more 'ordinary' looking guys & gals, maybe write about someone with issues (socially inept, geeky, weight-related, insecure, trauma, PTSD, STD, etc.). I would love to see a good author tackle those sensitive issues. Thanks for sharing your talent, and I hope you continue to write more stories! Thanks for sharing your talent, and I hope you continue to write more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Story Driven Story

One of the best stories i've read here. Love the banter line between the protagonists, and buildup. Glorious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
please, just a little more???

i would love it if you would do a follow up on the story

(and im sure all your other fans would too)

WildAngel4UWildAngel4Ualmost 16 years ago
AWESOME

Kind of stumbled upon this story by accident...thank god! I couldn't even stop to comment on the chapters...I LOVED it...so very very much! Your a brilliant author and I completely was enthralled by this story. Now off to read another of your stories...

marinemamarinemaalmost 16 years ago
Stumbled

on this story just a short time ago and couldn't stop reading until I got to the end of the story! You HAVE to write a sequel to this. I want to know about the baby. About the company, and mostly about the people in this story!

Your writing is superb. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.

Dancewithme2Dancewithme2over 15 years ago
What A Story!

This story left me a bit sad in that it stopped, period. It could have 5, 10, 20, 50 chapters and I would have read them all with relish! Having read everything this author has written and published here, I can honestly say, Firstkiss is one of the best writers on the site. She is an endearing, sensitive and wise story teller. So it is not just that the stories are wonderful but that she has so much talent and draws so powerfully on her own odyssey that it all gets infused into her work, and, I am afraid, masks the great challenge good writing is. It can lead us to believe these things can just be produced overnight. Well, they can't. I am honored to have read this author as I have few others here. I think that says something very important.

My sincere and heartfelt thanks for writing this and the rest of you work Firstkiss. We are lucky to have you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
omfg

so this was so sweet and perfect it made me cry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
have you thought ..

Have you thought about getting this published in book form.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Don't ever stop

Excellent job! I love finding stories where you start caring about the characters and get to laugh and cry with them. You are a very good writer and I hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
outstanding

i really love love and adore completely your work,u are an exellent writer.

maybe the best of all for me,plz keep going i would love to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The BEST EVER!!!!!

WOW!!! I don't want to simply be a repeat of all the other comments left here and on the other chapters, but I just wanted to say that this was probably the best story I have EVER read! (And believe me, I read tons :P)

The humor was witty and absolutely fantastic ("when a man and a woman do what you and your daniel have been doing with what i am sure is alarming frequency..." ROFLMAO!!!) and I completely fell in love with all the characters.

Lastly, I thought I'd mention a weird thing that happened to me multiple times. At least once in every chapter (pretty much every time Daniel and Clara were having any sort of physical contact at all ;D) I'd get this weird tingly feeling in my whole entire body - especially my fingertips. Sometimes it was so intense that i couldn't even continue scrolling down the page!

I think that proves that this is a truly magnificent story, as I have NEVER had a story do this to me! Thanks so much! Now I'm off to read every one of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
just awaesome..u r able to write classic novels

ya what about suitcliff junior.......stubborn like daniel or sweet n bold like clara or just a beautiful combination........ok we readers can think about it

better u can just start a new one.........please....love ur creation...... never got better thing than this...others just write about sex which is boring n not attract me......u rock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome

Will be looking out for more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More! More! More!

Boy, where do you find a guy like Daniel? I love your story. Love it! I love a man who knows what he wants, sure of himself, and in control of his life, well, all to a certain extent of course! There are so many great stories on this site but this one is definitely the story that is so good I keep coming back to read it again and again. I say Canadian gal knows how to do it right!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
grabbed my attention and kept it

I was honestly sad that the story ended. It was without a doubt the best I've read on this site. I agree with the other comments, I could have read endless more chapters. Excellent, simply excellent. I read the entire story, then read it again... and I have it bookmarked. :) I loved it.

BlueEyedSmokeBlueEyedSmokeover 14 years ago
Stunned Silence!

I am struggling to keep the tears in my eyes.

It is not often that I even find a published writer that keeps me riveted to the page and every word! I read it from the first to last just as Clara would sketch the foundation.

Long may you write!

Cheers!

This was the best I have read on Lit yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lovely

Absolutely lovely. One of the yummiest older men I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful

This story was amazing, I absolutely loved it! Daniel and Clara are such wonderful characters, I just wish the story could go on and on and on, I could read it forever. I actually cried at the end. Thank you for such a wonderful story. :)

faithful101faithful101over 14 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for writing this wonderful story! What I appreciate most is that this story was written by a young woman, and consequently that it provided some insight into how a young woman thinks about men, love, sex, and all of life. I am somewhat intimidated by what you consider to be the ideal man, with his nearly absolute self-confidence and take-charge attitude about everything: 99% of real-world men do not, and cannot, even approach this ideal. On the other hand, female characters written by the typical male author of erotica are no less idealized, and with characteristics very few real-world women already possess or could ever develop So what you have written is perfectly fair, and I have greatly enjoyed your providing the opportunity for me to experience your thoughts and fantasies. I hope you will continue to write stories for Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

I honestly believe your brilliant, and that you should never stop, especially if you love it. I dont take the time often to write comments, but I think your writing deserved it. :) So please be happy, be blessed!

raunchyrareraunchyrareabout 14 years ago
Great story!

Thanks for sharing !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
brilliant!

this story is absolutely genius! im an architect myself and i admire your deep research and the way you write!

great story i enjoyed every line of it

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Absolutely fantastic

I loved this. It was realistic, it had passion, tension without being too much, a detailed and interesting plot that I could care about--you're pretty fantastic.

In fact, I was so bewitched by the words that I didn't notice any spelling errors, so I'm going to go ahead and say that you're a fantastic editor as well.

Can't wait to read your other stories. I wish you a long and fruitful literary career!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thank You!

I have bookmarked you and know I will be back to read and re-read your works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Absolutely amazing

This is awesome man, i mean wow..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
sexy and a great story, too!

a great story -- all ten chapters. i hope you write many many more to entertain your many fans, of which i am but one.

dreamcastteendreamcastteenalmost 14 years ago
Hyperventilating!

OMG! This story was so incredible! I seriously could scream with how amazing it made me feel and these characters! AH! Sooo unbelievably good! Oh! I LOVE IT!!!

bluechick1976bluechick1976almost 14 years ago
Why aren't you selling this to Harlequin?

I mean this in all seriousness. You're a fantastic writer, your characters have depth and passion, and above all, they are BELIEVABLE - which is surprisingly hard to come by in erotica and romance novels. I found this story just as I was starting to think about dinner, and it's kept me riveted even to the point of ignoring my growling stomach. I just had to know what would happen next!

The sex scenes were, well, something I wish I could experience. And I loved the way she was his equal but also sometimes submissive to him. The balance they were finding in their relationship was endearing and made them both somehow more likable.

Again, I think you should consider going for a novel-length story with this plot or something entirely fresh to you, and seeing what an agent thinks about it. You have the talent, and I know I'd buy your books!

eug3niuseug3niusover 13 years ago
Quite exceptional.

Warning: No cocks were sucked during the writing of this series!

You have excellent writing technique, great timing, you can flesh out a character in a few measly words ... but a woman that's so deep in lust with Daniel would have kissed IT. Is the author too shy? Grin! :)

Also, it's so formulaic I'm not sure I'm buying it as a personal fantasy, but I forgive it because it's brilliantly executed. 50 deserved stars from me. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks all!!~~

Wow your story is touchingand a love story that makes me begin to believe in love again..the story is damn sexy too~~ thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thrilled!

Thank you so much for this series. I love your writing! The imagery and emotions flow together so well with the character development. I love it! If you are not a professional writer, you should be! I could totally imagine a PG - 13 version of your stories for the big screen. Thanks!

IrishSmileIrishSmileover 13 years ago
Almost...

didn't read this series because I'm not usually into the "Mature" stories...but damn, I'm glad I did. It was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

I have to say that this has been one of the best I have read on Lit. You made the characters come to life, I had to read the whole thing in one sitting. All I can say is thank you, for the amazing writing. Please keep it up!!!!

KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
What an AMAZING story!

I absolutely LOVED this story! The hero was initially an asshole but I grew to love him at the end. A great story from beginning to end. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!

Great story!! One of the best I have read on Lit. Please keep writing.

pookertspookertsabout 13 years ago
Great!

So this is my 2nd, 3rd, ok maybe about my 5th time reading this story and I can't get enough!!! Fantastic writing, you go on with your bad self lol

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 13 years ago
Previous commenter...

don't worry about that... its my 15th time....or maybe 16?

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
Magical

Thank you for taking a miserable day and turning it around. I think I'll save your other stories for my next grey day. Been alot of them lately.

From Montreal with love

PucklemanPucklemanover 12 years ago
You forgot to tell us about the Kleenex

You forgot to tell us to get a LARGE box of Kleenex when reading this! What a pleasure it was to read such excellence - and, despite the stiff upper lip AND the weight of my old school tie, I couldn't get to the end without a very large lump in my throat!

Unquestionably among the top 5 I've read on here, and arguably number one. Many, many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

This was darn near a perfect story. I loved the characters, the plot, the sexual heat and the romance. In fact the only thing I found wrong, other than the occasional typo was the jeep; the first time he drivers her jeep it had a sticky clutch and later when she drove it she put it in park. Seriously, if the only thing wrong in a story is it's miraculous change from a standard to an automatic then it is one well written story. Thank you for sharing it.

fefe428fefe428about 12 years ago
Perfect

This was the perfect ending to a phenomenal story. I thoroughly enjoyed it, from start to finish.

tompo296tompo296about 12 years ago
Superb

What a bloody good read, I really enjoyed your writing. more power to your pen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep on writing

I have enjoyed all of your writings and sincerley hope you continue to write.

It is apparent that you enjoy it as much as we do so as Larry the Cable Guy says:

GIT ER DONE!

trevorrowtrevorrowabout 12 years ago
brilliant]

i loved this story, every chapter!

me_kinme_kinabout 12 years ago
love it!

love every bit of it! i didn't stop reading from beginning till the end.. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

FirstKiss, I don't know whether you still check your comments, but I'm writing my first ever Lit comment just in case. Your well-drawn characters have a wonderful depth that is illuminated in a subtle, understated style. I've spent hours this weekend reading your postings on Lit. It's been a pleasure and I hope you continue to have room in your life for your writing.

Best wishes,

Kym

Kalled2Kalled2almost 12 years ago
WOWZA!!!!!!!

I couldn't stop reading once I started! Fierce passion and fierce antagonism, perfect combo. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Thank you for putting pen to paper [:-)} and sharing this beautiful love story. I would have commented earlier, but you had me for page 1 of chapter 1. It was everything you could ask you in a romance and I other than stopping to vote I just kept reading. Once again, thank you.

love_neverfailslove_neverfailsalmost 12 years ago
WOW!!!!

I just finished the series and I loved it! Every story kept me interested and the ending is perfect. Daniel and Clara are such wonderfully written characters. You are seriously a gifted writer. Don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

That really was a beautiful ending. It seems that some author's really screw over their story with an anticlimactic ending that is so rushed and ridiculous it ruins the whole story, but this ending...well...it was just perfect. It only took me a couple hours to read, but this story truly is one of the best I've read. Honestly, this should have been under romance, but that's just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!

WITHOUT QUESTION, this is the MOST amazing story I've read on literotica. I love the fact that it was a well written and conceived story, with or without the sexual content. And that it could stand alone without it.

Many of the stories I've read on this site seem to be: person meets other person, sex, person moves to new location, sex, meaningless conversation, sex, cheesy "climactic event", sex....

Not so here!

You are a brilliant writer... I hope you continue!!!

Wishing you continues success,

From a ravenous reader of all types of literature, and a merciless critic at times. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved This Story!!!

I loved this series and I truly wish it would never end!! This is one of the best literotica stories I've read!!!

OlskuulOlskuulover 11 years ago
Thanks

I enjoy your writing. I'm just an old softy. THANKS, B

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ta

Hi Firstkiss, really enjoyed the story. Read all ten chapters in one go. Thanks, Larry UK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great

Great story. Couldn't put it down and read it a in one go and now it's 2am, I'm blaming u when I fall asleep at working today

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
Loved every minute !

One of the very best :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Incredible

No other stories have been near this good. Great mix of sex and everyday life struggles!

jasonnmonicajasonnmonicaalmost 11 years ago
thank you

Thank you for the fine story. I hope I am my wifes Daniel.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Thankyou

I just loved this story, thankyou for writing it

txcrackertxcrackerover 10 years ago

Bravo ! Bravo ! This was one of those series that was a true joy to follow , I am just sorry the end had to come . Bravo !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

A Thoroughly enjoyable and pleasant read. Sadly it had to come to an end but it was lovely.

zobsi1zobsi1over 10 years ago
Wonderful Story

I loved that story, for its truth and reality.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this story and then to share it with the rest of us!

LTG

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
3012 Followers
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories