All Comments on 'Stacey the Lover Ch. 3'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Softman

Dear x-Factor,this is a real hot story.I have feel the pleaserable sensation of the orgasmusact.It was so innocent with no extremitys,I love this art of writing.

Make more of this stories!!Thank you very match!

Greetings,Softman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
excellent story telling

The third chapter in the Stacey the Lover series (best read after My Girlfriend's Best Friend, Outside the Office, and Inside the Office) is a brilliant drama of emotional and romantic passion. The author here considers this his personal favorite, but this opinion may have changed in view of all the excellent stories he posted subsequent to this one. Certainly, the quality of writing and of the story is exceptional here. The careful reader will note that Danny displays none of the guilt feelings about his relationship here with Stacey that Charmaine has about making love to someone outside her relationship with Danny. How this is going to work out in the future, is of course, something that the author leaves the reader in suspense about as this chapter ends. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2105 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES