All Comments on 'Caveat Emptor Ch. 03'

by HighCastle

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
past_paradisepast_paradiseover 13 years ago
Perfection.

Ohmygoodgodalmighty. i'm terribly sorry this isn't more critical, but i'll get back to you when i can think again.

FantasiaRealmsFantasiaRealmsalmost 13 years ago
The imagery offered in this final bit...

... but as well throughout the story in its separate chapters is something overwhelming the senses. Sensory overload, and I well know that unwanted but undeniable pain of which you've scribed so perfectly. It's a lovely story from top to bottom.

eWomaneWomanover 11 years ago
Glad to read this one...

three perfect scenes. Thank you. Knew you could! Take care -- wherever you are in the world.

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
God that was good

Normally I don't like stories told in the first person, but this was amazing. I love how it was not the usual slow build up, teasing and whatnot. She is confronted with strong pain immediately---a no nonsense approach to training a submissive. What I want to know is how he will punish her for coming so many times without permission. If he put her through so much pain as a mere introduction, I shudder to think what he will inflict upon her as a true punishment. Please continue this, though I can't fathom yet where you would go. Show us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved the series. Wish commenters didn't throw out punishment or torment suggestions when that was NOT a basis of the story. There is plenty of that already for you blood thirsty people.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Such a prick

No other words for him. He's a dick. Here puppy, be a good puppy for the big man. No thank you. He thinks this is acceptable behavior. It isn't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous