All Comments on 'Leader of the Pack Ch. 09'

by secretme

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Finally

I have been waiting for more of the story. I love all the background info. It will be interesting to see who the Lycan that is working for Rafe. I really hope its not keith.

You are a brilliant writer. Keep up the good work and please, please, please, more

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It's Keith !!!

OH Noooooooo!!! Its Kieth i can feel it in my bones. I had hoped not but i can feel it coming. i hope that he and his mate can be saved and he redeemed. Great story i'm totally hooked.

delish69delish69over 16 years ago
i'm addicted

I'm addicted to your Lit-crack, I come here dailey for my fix, now i'm feeling ohhh so fine but tommarrow i'll be jonesin' for another hit of this good shit!

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
Nice transition chapter

With some more blanks filled in. I also think it might be Keith who is the lycan who was supposed to bring Aislinn to Rafe. In fact, in an earlier chapter, wasn't there some mention of Keith's mate? But she wasn't in the scene - so perhaps she was already gone? It seems that they should start counting heads and seeing who is missing from their group, and then try to account for them. A missing mate should raise red flags.<br><br>

I am looking forward to meeting Aislinn's grandma and learning about her powers.

caribcocoacaribcocoaover 16 years ago

I love your story... keep it comming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hedi6789hedi6789over 16 years ago
This rocks!!!!

I'm not normally into all these werewolf stories since there are so man out there and they all tend to be alike but this is really really good stuff!!! in fact, i love it...

by the way, i also think the traitor is keith, unwillingly of course. came to my mind at once. but maybe we're wrong and this is another surprise...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Good

Great chapter! Full of suspense and intrigue. I also think the unkwown traiter is Keith. Sounds like Rafe is forcing Keith to do this since he's threatening to kill his wife. I like the play between Cullen and Aislinn - so sexy how he loses control when near her.

TyreeTyreeover 16 years ago
you've nailed it!

Well done! This has shaped up to be a highly interesting and complex story. I can't wait to meet Grandma. Personally I'm glad that you don't shove a sex scene at us in every chapter. Good sex is about flow, and timing, why shouldn't writing be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Really enjoying this series, but I wish there was a more in each bit! It runs out too fast and I hate putting a good book down. Write faster!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HURRY UP LIT!

I REALLY wish literotica would hurry the heck up! I LOVe this series and can NOT WAIT till you have more of it out! And poor kieth, I am glad he is faithful to his wife though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love it!

Great to hear more background on everyone! yet who is this mystery person trying to get to Aislinn!? is it Keith? OH ON! hehe Cant wait for more! The next one is going to be great! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I don't think it's Keith.

It seems like everyone thinks that the "large lycan" who Rafe has gotten to inside the Arnauk Pack is Keith, but I disagree. As Cullen's right-hand man, Keith knows everything that's going on in the pack. This guy doesn't seems to have enough information. Last chapter this guy said that he didn't know how Aislnn got there, but Keith knew before Cullen did.

tfusstfussabout 16 years ago
My Gods (as Cullen would say)

You are amazing. THANK YOU for sharing your creativity with us. I'm hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

I don't really read Jenna and Rafa. They will come up eventually.

hourihouriabout 13 years ago
Small Stuff

Awesome story and consistent developments. Like it much! Just a few small things like wrong names mentioned - at least I think so with the way I was reading it.

Such as when Aislinn calls her grandmother, I think where you have Brinah's name a couple of times, may have been meant to read Aislinn. Not 100% sure, but I think so anyway.

Ok, that's it for this chapter, now on to the next! =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ack

If the spy is Keith I am going to be sorely disappointed in this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

One thing that is really bugging me about this story is all this works the author is making up and not saying what they mean or even hitting. It is so fucking annoying. The druid thing bugs me too because a druid was someone who had an occupation in church/religious type things. I can't remember exactly so I'll have to look it up.

Also like the person before me said if the trader is Keith I am going to be really disappointed, although it don't know who else it could be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Can't be Keith

Keith's mate is in the compound, has been the entire time. She was referred to in the last chapter I believe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Getting real bored of this story...

I hope to hell it picks up speed! The storyline is there...it's just the way you write it...dragging on & because of that...I'm finding it hard to read!

:)

ScarletPussScarletPussalmost 11 years ago
Alpha Bitch

When is the fight to determine who the Alpha Bitch going to be decided?!

CAN'T WAIT...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
yes team jenna!

i knew i liked her. hope she pulls it out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Unlike

... Anony from a year ago, I am thoroughly enjoying this and anxious to move on. This is my first time through. Good characters and story lines.

VisualPerv

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Bitter Taste

The idea of using rape or the threat of rape of someone's mate to make them do your bidding always leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

You'd be a fool not to think that torturing and raping isn't already happening by Rafe and his minions which lessons the quality of the story in my opinion. Though I partially concede that some form of torture would have to happen to force someone's mate to act. I would hope that sexual torture wouldn't happen no matter how evil Rafe because if I was to know that my mate was being sexually tortured, I wouldn't wait to do the kidnappers bidding, I would tell the alpha to plan an attack.

Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great read

This definitely should be published. Great book

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous