All Comments on 'Sweet November Ch. 15'

by azrael13

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting

I like this string of stories. I wish they would come more often. However, several things seem to stick with me. His W Jess has clearly been in this lifestyle longer than he. She very likely has "cheated" on him without his knowledge or consent BEFORE any of these episodes began.

I wonder what is going to happen to this marriage as he becomes more and more separated from her emotionally. He must do this to keep doing what he is doing and will he ever come to consider what he has lost with his W with regards to the emotional closeness they shared after each has shared so much with others?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
longing for more

Great story, please don't let wait too long for the next chapter.

fredtissuefredtissueabout 16 years ago
wow

a great story and i can't wait to find out who mistress j is,

thanks

smy3thsmy3thabout 16 years ago
Wonderful series

There is lots of creativity in the series. I am eagerly looking forward to more of it.

The problem though with a very long series of public exhibitionism is that the embarrassment of being nude in front of lots of women is hard to keep up (so to speak). After a while, the guy gets a bit numb to it and it tends to become a bit clinicall. I think you have done a good job of keeping it fresh with new scenarios and new people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous