All Comments on 'Clutz'

by KarennaC

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Reindeer58Reindeer58about 16 years ago
Love it

You did an excellent job of summarizing all the clumsy moments in life that cause hilarity in sex. Well written and very entertaining. I'd like to see the same from a male POV.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hilarious!

That telling, whether true or exagerrated, is delightful. And I can speak from personal experience on a couple of those points, perfectly plausible.

-- KK in Texas

Jim DoggetJim Doggetabout 16 years ago
You've gotta laugh!

Sex is fun and funny - and you just added ludicrous to the list. Thank God for someone who takes not taking it seriously seriously. Loved it.

Jim

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERabout 16 years ago
A fun story

Give me funny sex to serious sex any day.

Some of my funniest moments was when I was in the lifestyle and swung with a woman from Concord, NH. We hit it off, had the same sick sense of humor.

You're clumsiness seems more endearing. If you are with a guy who can't laugh with you, then you are with the wrong guy.

A fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You sound like a very interesting Lady

I'll bet your beautiful, have captivating eyes and long hair, love to laugh, and are the one all your friends confide in. Oh, and I'm sure you are one of the women that when you walk by and I'm not even looking your way, my head comes up as I smell your perfume, and the scent makes me want to kiss every curve of your body and then devour you... Yes, most men thirty or older know how to orally please a woman, I know I do.

shrdlu_etaoinshrdlu_etaoinabout 16 years ago
Reminds me of the time...

A girl once bent back my thing, placed a nickel on on the tip, and let go. The "catapault" shot the nickel up into the air and over my head. The coin landed on my cat. She thought it was funny. The cat didn't. I can laugh at it now... ; - ))

oriondogoriondogabout 16 years ago
I beleive every word of

klutzy Karenna. I married a klutz too. When your boyfriend had problems with your teeth getting in the way of your blowjob. You should've asked him, "look....who's doing this, me or you?". Love means OMG never having to say your sorry. LOL

humminbeanhumminbeanabout 15 years ago
Of course it's funny!

If you can't laugh at sex, you're doing it wrong! It's many things, but dignified isn't on the list. There are just too many "oops" moments in life - if they really upset you, you'll never have any fun.

My own first encounter with the hooks and eyes on a girlfriend's bra defeated me completely. I've just got to believe the moments you describe are all completely true. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous