Worshipping the God of Cock

Story Info
Sexual fantasy during blow job under desk.
973 words
4.53
12.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wearing a periwinkle blue teddy and rainbow striped schoolgirl thigh highs underneath her dark navy blue button down dress, sky blue bows pulling back the sides of her short black wavy hair, the sweet little wife comes into her husband's home office.

She kisses her husband gently on the cheek and mouth and then bends down to kiss his package through his pants. She starts unbuttoning her dress to reveal what is underneath.

"Thanks for letting me come down to be cute just for you, Daddy."

"You're welcome, kitten. You've been so good lately that I got you a present."

The wife excitedly bounces up and down, clapping.

"Ooh, what is it, Daddy?"

"A new book you can read while you lay under my desk looking cute for me, my sweet kitten."

"Oh thank you Daddy!"

She smiles and purrs as she rubs her body all over her Darling Daddy Dom. They kiss passionately again.

"May I please suck your dick now, Daddy, while you work, or should I read in my little den under your desk for a while? Do you need to be on camera for a meeting or need to totally focus?"

"Mm, I have a little time before a meeting, so you may lick my dick however you choose right now."

She happily squeals she drops to her knees looking up at him.

"May I remove your pants, Daddy?"

Stroking her hair, her man nods.

Permission granted, she smiles with glee and pulls his pants down, humming with pleasure.

"Oh yes, the ball and cock worship can begin..."

She begins by kissing and nipping at his thighs, cradling his balls with her hands. She licks both sides of his ball sack, squeezing, while she starts to suck his balls and pulls them her mouth one at a time. She moans and kisses his balls as she looks up, her big brown eyes wide.

"I love your big balls so much, Daddy!"

And she gently tugs on them as she smashes her face into his bulging ball sack.

She then starts kissing and slowly sucking and nibbling up the length of his shaft, while still lavishing love on his balls, as her imagination comes alive...

In her fantasy, the home office melts away to become a golden-hued throne room, resplendent with red velvet draperies on the wall and thick luxurious dark furs on the floor.

She is kneeling at the feet of the god of dominion, the cock god. He is seated in all his hunky glory on the throne, his package fully displayed between his spread, massive thighs as she is sprawled wantonly at his feet, his balls in her mouth and her hands gripping his muscular thighs. She is wearing a light blue slutty Greek style toga, moaning, adoring, and worshiping the balls and cock of the god of cock.

She kisses up and down the length of his cock and begins languidly lapping her tongue on the tip of his penis, and she looks up at him with bright, dough eyes. Her tongue teases his thick ridge at the tip.

"Thank you for allowing me to lick this big, long dick, Master. Especially this part. It's my favorite part."

"You are welcome, my little sex slave. Go ahead and show me how much you love it. If my dick is in your mouth, you don't even need to ask for my permission to come."

Her eyes roll back into her head as she groans and ecstasy at that thought!

She licks, slurps, slobbers, and sucks his dominating dick as he reclines, his smoldering eyes watching his personal sexy sweet slut show her adoration.

She orgasms several times, sucking harder and faster and deeper on his cock, moaning loudly, as her body writhes with pleasure, her hips bucking wildly, her wet pussy dripping with excitement, but her mouth never leaves his dick.

The cock god places his hands on her head and guides her mouth as she deepthroats his dick, moaning and thrashing as he face fucks her pretty mouth. Her eyes are wide open, staring up at him with euphoria as he fucks her mouth just like he likes it, with so much love, desire, adoration, and lust in her eyes, all just for him.

They both come explosively, his cum sliding deliciously down her throat as she swallows it and starts to slowly come down from the sexual high she has just experienced...

The wife gazes up at her husband in his office, as he looks down lovingly at her, her exotic fantasy scenery fading away in her mind, as they both smile.

"Oh thank you so much, Daddy! I lost count of how many times I came while sucking your yummy dick. Could you tell?"

"Yes. You please me very much, my good little kitten. Come up here on my lap."

She crawls up into his lap as he cuddles, caresses, and kisses her. Her body melts into his as he holds her in his sexy, safe, strong arms.

"My sweet little kitten. You're such a good girl. I want you to come visit me at work everyday."

"I'd be happy to, Daddy. Thank you. I just like being by you."

A beeping from the computer reminds them of his upcoming work meeting.

"Aw, do you have anything else I can suck on, Daddy, if not your cock again?"

He chuckles, and kisses her as she slides off his lap to crawl underneath his desk. He hands her a cherry lollipop and she settles in her little den, sucking on her sucker. Smiling, she opens her new book to read, happily and contentedly fucked well for now, while her man pulls his pants back on, smiles, blows her a kiss, winks at her, and switches on his work camera on the computer on his desk.