All Comments on 'Call 'n Cum'

by Green_Gem

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Another Gem from Green_Gem

This is really a worthwhile article that not only makes sense but reminds me of how much I have missed the submissions by this sultry and literate author. Once again Green_Gem is able to reach deep into our horny souls and deliver a knock-out punch on how to have phone sex that is both memorable and worthwhile. She makes the theme jump off the page with her wit and mastery of all things erotic. Please, Green_Gem, don't make us wait so long for your next submission.

2502kelly2502kellyalmost 16 years ago
Very well done!

Dear Gem,

Nicely written; good choice of words describing telephone sexcapades.

I'm a very new contributor to Literotica, but I enjoyed this piece.

Thanks!

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 16 years ago
Excellent!

Great to see you back! Wonderfully well done as always!

HughJardHughJardalmost 16 years ago
Reach Out and Touch Someone...

Green Gem returns with a look at one of our world of modern communications greatest successes, phone sex. What the marketers populared the phrase, "Reach out and touch someone", this is what they really had in mind.

Well written, smart, intimate, intelligent, and sexy as hell...begins to describe this work by Literotica's best writer.

Always surprising, always on the edge, and best of all, always worth reading.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

Paul SawyerPaul Sawyeralmost 16 years ago
Just Awesome!

That was a delightful story... amazing how you wove some personal commentary in with the "how-to" portion. Brilliant... and brilliantly hot.

Paul

Grumpy_BearGrumpy_Bearalmost 16 years ago
Welcome back

Wow! Welcome back Green_Gem. Great writing - as always. Hope we see more stories this year.

MastrStoryTellerMastrStoryTellerover 15 years ago
You got it right

As a lover of great phone sex, I'll just say, you got it right!!!! Glad to have you back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
a thousand thanks!

thank you so much for putting examples in your writing! i have been looking for something like this everywhere, something real sounding! thank you thank you thank you!

ashleepsoashleepsoover 12 years ago
I wish all callers could read this

Being a PSO I hate it when I get calls and they have nothing to say. I try to figure out what they are into. They get mad at me because I am not fulfilling what they want. I have actually had to tell them. I don't know them; they need to give me something to go on. Typical call: Hi this is Amber; so John do you have a fantasy tonight. John no never thought about that. Amber: Ohhhh what kinds of things to you like sexually? John; Ummmm Anything. Amber to myself Geeee that's just great. The call basically sets me up to fail. Since I get paid on hold time it totally messes me up because in the end they hang up. So please guys have some sort of idea so I can fullful your desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoyment

I was looking for phone sex info and got extra lucky to find your article on the subject, thanks! You confirmed some of my assumptions and taught me some others, your writing is soothing and relating. I'm encouraged to look you up, to see if you have another story to share. Wish me luck!

Pirate49

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous