All Comments on 'Poly-Dexterous Moments'

by sirsemega

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Pleasant harem story

I have never paid any attention to this kind of story but it was enjoyable, this time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good work

A fine story. Some actual emotional connections.

SoCalOvidSoCalOvidover 15 years ago
Lots of fun...

in this story. Shows problem of 'harem' without compulsion: women can all suddenly leave! But..author should have built up Sharon role, if he was going to eventually pair her one-on-one with Dan, the way he did. Maybe she should have gone up to the mountains with him, instead of trying to bring yet another character in. Then one would have reason to think that maybe Sharon had some designs on him. As it is, it comes from out of the blue, with a character who has been almost invisible in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent Story. . .But

It was an enveloping story, me and my girlfriend loved reading it.

About the style, though; Near the beginning,the story jumps from point to point in the timeline of the story, and seems like you were missing opportunities for more content. BUT that does not make it bad, jus keep it in mind for another story :-)

Loves Tasha and Mary

xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Linda and Frieda just conned him for a meal ticket. Really low. Story would have been better if there was more build up to a real relationship with Sharon before the other girls jumped ship for themselves.

Winter2011Winter2011about 12 years ago
Brilliant

Thank you great story as an anon said more please

john1946john1946over 11 years ago
Very true

A good story and actually very true. Things do change and people change and move on. Poly is a great lifestyle, but very few can adapt to it for long periods. It often works better with couples, but the same happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I like that the understated message

was revealed in the error of Linda's thinking. "If we just give him more and varied sex, he will stay content". "If we make sure he has all the sex he can handle, how could he be upset?" He comes to them with his problems and they tell him he is overreacting....now come to bed. It might seem like every man's fantasy to have a harem, but really when what you most want is one true and absolute connection to another soul, all of the others only get in the way. Great sex might be enough to keep you motivated to pay the bills for awhile, but without the real love, there is no way to move ANY relationship (simple OR complicated) to the next level. It is obviously Linda was Bi-sexual from the get go, yet it wasn't clear if she was honest with him up front. That is the kind of deception that confirms he was just used as a meal ticket, even before the addition of Frieda to the house. I think you did a good job with this story. It serves as a potential wake-up call for someone envious of this lifestyle.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

An interesting tale. Thanks.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
And the moral of this story is

if it seems too good to be true, it usually is. I would have slapped Linda when she was leaving and he told her he didn't need anyone else and she said "but I did". It was her intent all along to use him and have him support her and her "love" Frieda. Conniving bitch, no love there, better off with out her. And as she was leaving she had to throw it in his face how she had used him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
so it's a

Ffmff.. Whaaat? How does that even work?

sounds like a porno...

which I'd totally watch...

I'm a fan of studs who can please more than one woman at a time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a bore

If the main character behaves like a moron then it better be for a reason like a interesting trait or it being temporary for a cool plot to work. The morale of this story is that if you're willing to be abused by your love then you'll get a noname partner that will match your preferred type of relationship in the end.

My hero is Linda who figured out her sexuality and got both the job and the girl. Did she do something rotten? Her boyfriend were a stupid rich boy that got to live like Hugh Hefner for a while. He'd lost Linda the first time she touched Frieda.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Should of Left

The main character should of moved out as-soon-as he found out his "wife" and her "girlfriend" had something special going on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wimp!

Should of put his foot down the minute the first "VISITOR" came to stay and kicked her ass as-well-as his wifes ass out and gotten a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger

But she ain't messin' with no broke niggas

JackmoftenJackmoftenover 7 years ago
Kick Their Collective Asses Out

Give her a choice, either her friend(s) go or it's divorce court. No compromising what's so ever and give her no time to think about it either...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NFW!

I'd of told Linda and Frieda not to come back when they left to see Frieda's family. That to take everything of their's and not to return ever. We were finished and in no way were they to contact me ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
STUPID

Just pure stupid. Set up by his lesbian wife and her lesbian lover. He was destined to get screwed over from day one. JUST A STUPID STORY.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Survived a pair of selfish conniving vipers

Glad you wrote it that way.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 5 years ago
I really liked this story...

It shows how situations can creep up on you until suddenly, you realize you have a problem to deal with. He never intended to live with more than one girl, it just kind of happened and, while fun at first, eventually he realized that this "fantasy" had actually diminished his love-life.

Reminds me of a quote from Hemingway's "The Sun Also Rises", where one of the characters was questioned about how he had managed to go bankrupt: "Gradually, then suddenly."

That's life, that's how it happens. You don't really want to deal with something, so you put it off, kick the can down the road. After ignoring it for so long, we're always surprised to find that the issue has grown into a problem and then morphed into a "situation". Dan got very lucky in this story; he was too wimpy to deal with it to HIS satisfaction, back when he first became aware of the issue.

Still, it was a great story. Thanks for posting.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

What a conniving manipulative bitch Linda was, she want Freida all along and got her. She was a cheater all along.

Dan is better off without that bitch. He now has true love with Sharon and he won’t regret losing that bitch Linda and her dumbass friend Freida. Love for him was just an empty word to them.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Dan was right from the beginning, Linda and Frieda would become a pair of Lesbos and leave him. He was much better off being left with Sharon and a monogamous life. I liked the ending. 5/5

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 1 year ago

One of the most honest portrayals of polyamory ever written. It never lasts for long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Overall, I agree with JbRobertsson's assessment, but don't like the assertion that Dan was "wimpy". That he didn't stand up for himself and his own needs is undeniable, but he was -- or perhaps allowed himself to be -- manipulated into that situation. (Upon further reflection, I think my biggest problem with "wimpy" is that it feels unnecessarily pejorative.) At the same time, I disagree with Wargamer's description of Linda as a "conniving manipulative bitch". I think Linda didn't initially intend to have an intimate relationship with Frieda, but then discovered Frieda was meeting an emotional need that Dan couldn't. Once she realized that, she tried to build a relationship that included all three of them, but ended up neglecting her relationship with Dan, despite her intentions to the contrary. I also disagree with Grant_Glapsvidhrson -- I think polyamory can be sustainable, but it requires everyone involved to communicate clearly and pay attention to maintaining each of the relationships. In this case, Linda failed to listen when Dan tried to communicate his needs and concerns and, as I mentioned before, neglected to maintain that relationship. Rancher46 correctly points out that Dan was, in the end, better off in a monogamous relationship with Sharon, but unlike them, I didn't like the ending -- I found the story depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think the story was incorrectly classified -- it belongs in "Loving Wives", not romance. I recognize that Dan and Linda weren't formally married, but the progression of their relationship was functionally equivalent to a married couple. That he ended up with Sharon doesn't make it a romance because the primary focus of the story was on the deterioration of Dan's relationship with Linda, not the development of his relationship with Sharon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such is the fate of virtually all polyamorous relationships. Even the slightest asymmetry grows until one or more left behind. Even more so with someone like Linda who is self-centered and selfish.

SorchakSorchakabout 1 year ago

Far too late to say this needs an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Linda was a selfish bitch. And he stayed on with this cluster bleep until Freida left with her to Atlanta. Good luck surviving the imbalances of polyamorous relationships. Pair bonding is strong.

WargamerWargamer12 months ago

Linda was a cunt. She knew all along what she was doing. She used him in the worst way that lovers don’t do. She never loved him only herself first and then Freida. What a low life cunt she was and Frieda wasn’t much better. As to him, he was a gullible idiot who knew they were using him and fucking him over to get their way, he let his cock do his thinking for him, the idiot.

He was lucky to come out of it all as well as he did.

Second time around for me originally gave it 3/5;it’s stays the same

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous