All Comments on 'Girdle Interview'

by Learningfast

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
babsieUKbabsieUKover 15 years ago
Very nice and....

...so very real. I can see this being true and can feel the beauty of the everyday experience. Another good girdle story; if it is a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent Interview

It is just too bad more women do not feel this way about girdles and corsets.

I know from my own personal feeling how great you feel in a girdle or a corset.

About 4 years ago I had to fortune to be fitted by a corsetier. What a great experience. The corsetier had me come by her office for consulting before she fit me in a girdle. The consulting had to do with my kind of life style, which helped determine the kind of girdle I need to be in. I am fairly active but I sit a fair amount working on computers - this told the corsetier I needed to be in a long legged high waisted boned and zippered panty girdle. The corsetier then measured my waist and hips. She took out a Rago 6210 girdle for me. I found out that there is far more to putting on a girdle that I realized, she had me lie down on a bed lean way back pull up my knees then pull up the girdle, hook up the hook and eyes and pull up the zipper. Then she had be stand up, I was amazed as to the positive results this had on the stomach and back support, I was amazed. The corsetier then told me that it does take a little getting use to being in a girdle a few days to even up to a few weeks. One thing I had to do was keep my stomach muscle always well relaxed and let the girdle just hold and support me. The corsetier also along with keeping my stomach muscles relaxed to develop and daily habit or daily routine, wake up clean up and put on a girdle and then go on with my day. I followed exactly what the corsetier told me within a short time I found that I became quite dependent on needing to daily be in a girdle, and I found I loved it. I love what wearing a girdle does for my posture, and I have dramatically much improved energy and confidence. If you would be interesting in discussing girdles and corsets come and join us at http://www.voy.com/224381/ we would love to hear from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLearningfast@Learningfast
391 Followers
Wonderful life of excitement and erotic experiences, which are behind my fiction, and which I enjoy writing. Professional and very proper gentleman in public, and rather a naughty boy in private. Some of my stories are suggested by my lady partner, and maybe they are the best....