Being Edged, but not Conventionally

Story Info
My wife edges me when I have to pee really badly.
791 words
4.48
10.1k
15
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever been edged before?

Have you ever been urine edged?

After my story, I recommend you try it.

My wife and I were in bed one morning, and I had awakened with the most intense sensation of having to urinate. I was so hard and erect that it was almost painful.

Naturally, before I could get out of bed, my wife reached over and touched me. Realizing I was so erect and ready, her first thought was not to waste it. She said she at least wanted to get me off. I did not tell her the erection I had was from having to pee really badly. I don't know why, but I figured I could just go t the bathroom afterward, which was a dumb mistake. Well, dumb, but also quite sexually gratifying also.

So she lubed me up like she usually did, and began to stroke me. The lube was slippery and her hand warmed it wonderfully. To be honest, it almost felt better than her pussy. She stroked my shaft several times, then rubbed the head and peehole of my cock in such a way that if she had continued, I knew I would either pee or cum all over us both. The sensation was amazing, but any man knows that he cannot withstand it for very long without going crazy. Somewhat like being stroked on the tip of your dick after you've come. So she stopped, and let my penis be for the time being. My erection faded slightly, but was still very present.

In the meantime, I could not escape the urge to urinate. So, adding to the experience, I allowed the peeing sensation to build up inside my penis, all the way to the point where it might start coming out, then I Kegeled and pulled it back. At the same time, I told my wife to start stroking me again. This helped keep the urge to pee myself at bay.

My wife began stroking my cock again, bringing it back to full, manly size again. When she got the same results as before, tickling me like crazy, she stopped once again and waited a few seconds. I allowed the peeing urge to build up again.

Now she was catching on. When she thought it was okay, she began stroking my slippery cock and head again, going until I couldn't stand it again.

I was catching on also. I loved the feeling, the back and forth of it, and for some reason, even though I knew I would end up peeing all over myself, I wanted the experience to continue.

I was being edged, but every time she stopped, I would let the peeing sensation build to the point right before I would wet myself. Then she started stroking me again, and the sensation went away. I let her do this several more times, with her taking the helm, and just when I couldn't stand it anymore, I was moaning uncontrollably, letting her know something was about to happen.

"Are you gonna' come?" she asked me, stopping again.

"No," I said. The peeing sensation was inevitable. "Keep going."

My wife held my cock and pointed it at her mouth, tongue out, anticipating my load of cum. The first few dribbles of urine escaped my tip, running down over her soft hand. She stroked me once, then held me in her hand as she watched me erupt, involuntarily wetting myself. I gradually drenched myself, and she looked mesmerized by it all. My pee went a few inches into the air above my cock, and she giggled and laughed with delight.

At first I was worried she would be grossed out, or scold me for pissing the bed, but she shocked me by saying, "Don't stop." I felt myself release all over the bed. She let my pee fly into the air, over her shoulder, onto her back, and she aimed me just right the whole time.

Soon she was stroking me again, and then I was ready to come. Between the eroticism of the moment, and her willingness to let it happen, I was ready to burst. I ejaculated, and jet after jet of cum shot through the air above me. Five, six, eight, ten ropes of creamy white cum basted us both. It was more than I'd ever come before.

In the end, my wife simply smiled and licked and sucked me clean, pee and all.

Later on, she said she enjoyed the surprise of me urinating without telling her, and she has even agreed to do it again. After all, I would drink her pee if she urinated while I was going down on her, but we'll get into that another time.