All Comments on 'Butterfingerz'

by cherryontop1973

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
victoriabucklevictoriabuckleover 15 years ago
just a little confused...

Wheres the NC? Not really any reluclance either... if this was in another catagory(first times maybe) I would have given it 100% due to the fact that it was a coming of age, first love/lust story and was well written, but since it wasn't, and I had to choose between 75% & 100% I had to go with the 75.

soularsoularover 15 years ago
Nice job!

Great first post, Cherry! And I kinda like the fact that you didn't use quotations...made it more unique. Wondering if there will be a follow-up??

Intellect1210Intellect1210over 15 years ago
Wrong category...

This story, like another poster pointed out, has been entered into the wrong category. That being said, the writing was good and I thoroughly enjoyed it. However, I would suggest that you use quotations and actually turn your descriptives into dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

You should keep going with this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Should have been more!

I'm completely in love with this story. I really wish there was a sequel. And the ending! Oh my goodness what he whispered to her was incredible, (...do you still taste like the ocean). And i believe that you did place this story in the right category. Obviously, although she was lusting after him, when it came to actual getting serious she was reluctant or shied away. For instance, the shower scene and when he said "round 2?", to perfect chance for them to engage in sex but instead she went to her room. Thats what i love about this story. The girl is so into the idea of having sex with this hot guy, but when it comes down to it she shies away as if she knows that its something she's not truly prepared for. Her reluctance to fully give herself to this older guy is charming. Amazing job, Cherry. I couldn't get this story out of my head all day.

cherryontop1973cherryontop1973almost 12 years agoAuthor
thank you anonymous

thank you very much for the thoughtful, detailed and useful feedback. i have always considered this a reluctance story, so it is good to know there are others who feel the same. so glad you enjoyed it. i'm working on finishing another story but will definitely keep in mind your request. xxoo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous