All Comments on 'Julie's Just Desserts Ch. 02'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'm sure that this tale defines just who

DARK CLOUD really is--I guess I feel sorry for him, but not very.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yankee Slut needs EXTREME punishment

I've just read your Story Julie's just dessert and I think it's very well done!

And I'd suggest that Julie should be a well thoroughly made over in prison by the envious/ enraged mexican girls, who were pissed off by her.

The need to make Julie's beauty a permanent think of the past. Take all her hair off for good using painful laser/electrolysis, including that lovely one on her head of course. See get her bad teeth after time and have them pull all out later. Tattoo her. Set false proof (perhaps drug crime) to keep her imprisoned for a LONG, long, long time. In prison, with no supervision, the vengeful girls can do whatever they want to Julie. They'd reduce her into a only functional sex object, her beauty neither allowed, nor wanted nor ever being able to return. They may do something to her breasts / pussy as well. Perhaps enhance them by filling them up in order to make the more "functional". Filling pussy lips like facial lips are normally done may be quite new a thing and humiliating as well for the girl. That's all for now. I hope you can use some of this.

cnsualsu1cnsualsu1about 2 years ago

3 mexician woman should more older and ugly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous