All Comments on 'Brad & 'Tanaya Ch. 05'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great

Thanks for the new chapter, can't wait to read how it's going on after this one. Hope that you will give Brad and Tanaya a chance together.

I also hope that Janey will finally break up with Adam and get back together with Ren.

Please post more chapters soon and find a good end for the stories of Brad, Tanaya, Janey and Ren.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
ummm

I think 'Tanaya is getting mad for nothing. Just b/c he wants to use a condom to decrease risk of pregnancy? To me that's not a trust issue, that's covering your butt. No contraceptive is absolute so I just don't see her problem. And I'm with him why is Brent and 'Tanaya all touchy feely. I don't like how he worded the question but hey.. it's an honest question.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Don't stop there!!!

Ahhh, what a place to stop! Why can't Tanaya just tell Brad her problem. Did she miscarry Brent's child? And why couldn't they see Ren the next morning? That was never addressed. Don't forget about that. I hope Adam doesn't stop Janey from letting Nicky stay with Brad. I can't wait to see what happens next. This story always keeps me sitting at the edge of my seat and wanting more. Thanks for posting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous