All Comments on 'To Slay a Vampire'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KillerRomanceKillerRomanceabout 15 years ago
I thought it deserved an 'E'

Why didn't the editors pick this one up? It was well-written and certainly enjoyable! I'm a vamp-novel fan myself, and whenever I pick up a new book, I'd wonder what kind of attributes the 'new' vampire has. Now I know that there are stereotypes :P LOL.

I thought the advice was pretty good, too. Though I don't think I'd ever meet an undead in this life. But hell, you never know! Thanks for sharing! <3 L.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Dude, I love your "How-To"!!

Thanks for writing a fantastic story. Now if only the local hardware store sells UV flashlights....hmmm.

SadieRoseSadieRoseabout 15 years ago
Indispensable advice, obviously from a master...

...now if you'd just remembered that acid, obviously, will melt the fuckers! Oh... and that they hate one another with a passion so luring one into the path of other vampires will also do the trick as they'll total him for you! Of course then you'll have Them to contend with but... hey! *shrugs*

Great 'How to...' tho. *applause*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantastic! I laughed all the way through!

And I took notes, just in case! You never know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wanted: Someone to go back in time with me.

Safety not guaranteed. Must bring your own weapons. I have only done this once before.........................................................................

This may be the funniest thing I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Kinda Funny

Not bad, although those vampires don't exist. You left out human vampires but the human part makes them too easy to kill..lol.

NavajazzNavajazzalmost 15 years ago
Funny but....

I have to admit I am liking these 'How to's. One thing though, I have read the original Dracula by Bram Stoker and in there it is said quite clearly on more than one occasion that Dracula (for some reason the feminine version of the name is used) is capable of moving out in the sunlight. (Sorry Mummy raised a pedant.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
1351 Followers
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.

story TAGS