All Comments on 'Nude Beach'

by Bill_the_Butcher

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This is true voyeurism.

Ah, but you're wrong. The letter is not fiction, since I can see the writer as clearly as I could were she as close to me as the two lovers were to her. If she contacts you, tell her I still wait for her. Your story is as evocative as the pleasant film with Robin Wright Penn, "Message in a Bottle."

Is English your primary language? I thought Hindi was the main language of India. I ask since you're the only writer on this site who seems to understand the usage of lie/lay.

KentishKentishabout 15 years ago
Nice story

maybe it is fiction but its so well written that you want to think it is for real. Nice twist on other tales.

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
Lezzy Action

The story could have been much more erotic if the first person had been a man with a hard cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
looved it !

I loved this! It was great.

but is the real, or did u just make it up?

its real right!?

well I sure do hope u find the rest of the letter bcuz I am dying to hear the rest:)

or maybe you can go find that beach & see if something like that happens to u too & can tell us about it?

or post it on a forum & just for fun have ppl jumping in finishing it?

But anyways thanks 4 sharing this its a real turn on 4 me :)

now I'm just gonna go shove some frozen hot dogs up my vagina or something since my bf is on a business trip..I need cock really badly right now!!!!;)

ErotonautErotonautalmost 12 years ago
Nicely done

An interesting angle, well explored.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous