All Comments on 'Sucking Hector's Cock'

by gimmie_your_load

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Love Your Pic

How about a pic of your tits? Or a pic of you sucking a cock?

TalinTalinalmost 15 years ago
Thank you

Thank you, I've appreciated all your facial stories though I like the less domination based one best of all. I just did my first facial with my wife this last week and stories by other Canadians like you were a big inspiration.

Subwriter11Subwriter11almost 15 years ago
I like your "down and dirty" style.

I happened upon your submission "The Cab Ride," and I'm now addicted, thank you very much! Your style of getting right to the point (or action!) is refreshing, and works well with your character(s) and stories. As a guy, of course I'm hot for a woman who'd rather have a cock in her mouth right now than an hour's worth of foreplay, at least most of the time. It's fun and exciting to read this from a woman's perspective, and makes me, um, well...

I'm looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot Mess

Nice story! It's great to meet a woman who loves giving head. Pussy, ass and throat are all nice, but I prefer fucking a woman's throat, and cumming either in her mouth or all over her face.

younghungblackyounghungblackover 13 years ago
She sure puts the sloppy into...

a sloppy blowjob. Great stuff, hot story!! Still, it would be nice to hear how this wonderfully hot fellatrix gets off. Don't mean to be critical of course because she does make me hard!

Blaine

MasterJsCumKittenMasterJsCumKittenalmost 13 years ago
damn!

I'm a girl who loves getting face fucked by her bf. I love how hot your stories are and how much they encourage me to get his cock in my throat and his cum in my belly. I'm a new member here. Please read my story that I recently posted in your spare time. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
swalllow cum

Love your story. I love my girl to deepthroat me as im cumming, so all the cum go straight to her tommy. So sexy. Love feeding my baby my sperm to the last drop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

My gf always used to want me to finish in her ass but I later in our relationship she started swallowing every bit of cum inside me she even let ten of her friends suck me off and showed them her trick to swallowing best day of my life...great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergimmie_your_load@gimmie_your_load
1801 Followers
I am a Canadian woman with a passion for blowjobs. I love writing erotic fiction. My main area of interest is obviously fellatio, and I like to explore my submissive side. A common theme in my stories is a woman who is initially forced or coerced into sucking cock, but who fu...