All Comments on 'You're the One for Me Ch. 08'

by angelicsounds

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
GlosUKGlosUKalmost 15 years ago
Welcome Back

Another brill chapter and i am glad to see all is going well for the brothers. Elise is going to be a feisty Queen.

PJ xx

knightofheartsknightofheartsalmost 15 years ago
Good to see you back

Good stuff as usual.

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
Glad to see more

So glad you wrote another chapter, I hope more are in the works. I'm curious to see what the problem is -- there does seem to be a problem in the offing -- and how this Lilia will react to Elise. I'm getting a tad confused on so many names, though; guess I should reread previous chapters. But Takis, Achlys, Bennett -- a little hard to keep track of who is a brother and who isn't. But that's okay. :)

mekakymekakyalmost 15 years ago
Welcome Back !

Awesome chapter! Can't wait for mroe

angelicsoundsangelicsoundsalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback! Well, in response to some feedback here and in email that I've gotten so far, I thought I'd leave a comment. Achlys and Takis-not part of the Alexander family and not related to each other. Bennett Alexander and Takis- not mates (and they are both aware of this fact), just out for a fun romp in the hay together. It will become clearer in the next chapter, I hope. :) I welcome the feedback, so keep sending it.

fluerflueralmost 15 years ago
Thank You

Great update. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
thanks

I love the whole series. I hope there will be more.

reverendaholicreverendaholicover 14 years ago
Lovin' It

I am not really into the m/m stuff but I like this. I am more interested in Ben and Austin than the others. Only question I have is why are all the brothers gay except Caden? Is the one just bi? I can see one being gay but all of them? Just curious. Still think your story is great. Keep up the good work.

angelicsoundsangelicsoundsover 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for all the awesome feedback. I thought I would answer that question, rev. Two brothers are gay, one is bi and Caden is straight. That's just how it all came out when I was writing. I've heard that being gay is a genetic/hereditary trait. It's all in the brain chemistry. So, it kind of makes sense if you think of it that way...I'm not quite sure what's going to happen...since my computer blew up and I lost all my stuff, it's hard to find my rhythm. But, hopefully I'll get some time to myself to clear my thoughts and just write.

Elfin69Elfin69over 14 years ago
Wonderful

I love you fic and cannot wait until you are able to update again.

cjangel_14cjangel_14over 14 years ago
sequel

please continue with this line of story it is so good and I totally would like to read more about this take on werewolves

GlosUKGlosUKover 14 years ago
Yeah

So glad you've come back to this story and hope we will have more, much more from this family as it sounds like with 7 littermates and the parents that we have lots to catch up with :) PJ xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
How funny!

I thought it was hilarious when Austin said "we're coming, we're coming!" all I could think was, yes you are. I could hardly contain my giggles.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous