All Comments on 'The Briefcase Ch. 08'

by MissSenses

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
maninconnmaninconnover 14 years ago
Keeps getting better

Your girl is so hot! Well done...more soon please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Okay...

I'm kind of mystified by this story. It doesn't seem paticularly erotic, just kind of slow moving (boring, actually), and is incomprehensible. The story seems to imply that she's a lawyer, but the portion of chapter 3 that says:

"Eric has told me a lot about your company. I'd like to use your services for a large party I'm throwing for a handful of friends." Rebecca crossed her leg, revealing the long slit that went up the side of her mauve-colored dress. "There will be about fifty people and I'm looking for high-end appetizers, if you know what I mean." She finished with toss to her hair, as she crossed her wrists together over her knees.

"I'm sure we can accommodate your needs." Jessica smiled, feeling a chill that came from Rebecca's tone."

seems to suggest that the main character runs an escort service, or something, which doesn't jive with the rest of the story.

What sex there is consists of rather mundane acts between consenting adults (in other words, it's boring). The characters are contrived and not believable. Why would the reader be interested in what happens to this slutty, self-centered, woman? No explaination is offered for why this woman would instantly agree to join this club and become a whore. Surely she would know that there would probably be hidden cameras in the rooms, video taping everything that happaned, and that these images would probably be used to blackmail her eventually. If she just wanted sex I'm sure that the woman described here would have no trouble finding willing parteners. The story makes no sense. Also, there are numerous typos and errors, such as using "too" instead of "to". I suggest you try to write stories that concern characters and situations that are more believable, and work with an editor. But thanks for trying.

Lord_ConsortLord_Consortover 13 years ago

This just sizzles with desires! Beautifully written!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Perfect.

I appreciate greatly a story that transforms from words to enveloping you in the adventure. This story is arousing, inviting and sensual. I recommend reading this one when you have enough time to enjoy it so, stoke the fire, put on your "playtime" glasses and let the fun begin! J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous